Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kaduna State College Of Nursing Kafanchan Application Form 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna State College Of Nursing Kafanchan Application Form 2018 (2858 Views)

Kaduna State college Of Nursing, Kafanchan 2020/2021 Admission Form Is Out Call / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa. / Kaduna State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Form Is Out And Is FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State College Of Nursing Kafanchan Application Form 2018 by Anasko(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Kaduna State College Of Nursing and Midwifery cordially invite all successful candidates with their complete WAEC/NECO requirement to apply for the 2018/2019 Basic Nursing.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Certain requirements must be met by prospective students interested in applying to Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Kafanchan. As a minimum, applicants must show proficiency in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
How to Apply;
Application Form is free of charge, no payment of any sort.
You can visit the portal
Www.conkafanchan.com.ng and request for free Admission form.
Register and print out the form which you will use during the exams.
Closing Date: closing date is on 27/07/2018

http://bayajidda..com/2018/07/kaduna-state-college-of-nursing.html

(1) (Reply)

Sule Lamido University Boys Hostel In Pictures / When I Get To My 40s, What Are Some Things I Would Regret Doing In My 20s? / Did you know that the height of Mount Everest changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.