Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : UNSEEN FUTURE - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : UNSEEN FUTURE (887 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : UNSEEN FUTURE by Riqueleme(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED : UNSEEN FUTURE
Let us not be uneasy about the different roads we may pursue, as believing them the shortest, to that our last abode, but following the guidance of a good conscience, let us be happy in the hope that by these different paths we shall all meet in the end
There is always hope for a new day, hope that the darkness won't always seem impenetrable. There is always hope because our Redeemer lives.
In fact, hope is best gained after defeat and failure, because then inner strength and toughness is produced.
Hope is not easily defined, but impossible to embrace without faith. The more we search for meaning in what seems hopeless; we realize that our "hopelessness" is a state of mind, not a reality.
Anybody who has ever struggled to plant his feet onto the floor in the morning knows that life can be hard; it can be stressful; it can be overwhelming. But each of those negative, less than optimal feelings.
The world needs less heat and more light. It needs less of the heat of anger, revenge, retaliation, and more of the light of ideas, faith, courage, aspiration, joy and love.
Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.
A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. 
#ballpoint_pen #unseen_future #art_work #biro #doddle #sketch #life #circumstances

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : UNSEEN FUTURE by Alejoc(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Well done!

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : UNSEEN FUTURE by Riqueleme(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Alejoc:
Well done!
Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Couple Portrait Painting By Charles Osaro / Please, How Can I Get The Free Version Of Adobe Illustrator? / UX/UI Design Pro In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.