Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip (394 Views)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip by Drinokrane: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Twitter user @Emmyskillful, has accused the University of Nigeria Nsukka clinic of administering expired saline drip on his younger brother which almost led to his death. Posting photos of the pack of expired drip.

He wrote;
'University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN) is trash... My younger brother almost died in their clinic after they gave him 8packs of expired saline drip. This is not OK... Gambling with people's lives. Please someone should do something
NafdacAgency segalink''

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-cries-out-as-his-brother-was-almost-killed-after-being-given-8-packs-of-expired-drip-in-unn-clinic.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip by dmi2052(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2018
last year when I helped a young boy I met around UNIBEN gate in Benin, as he because he spoke Yoruba (my dialect). I took him to my house, gave him a accommodation , made him to be working with other staffs in a shop. Less than a week while with me, he laid his hand on d shop key, went there at night, opened the shop and made away wuth d LCD screen on d wall, took the office 2 laptops, office phone (Bb Q10) cash and other valuables. He has since closedbhis Facebook account opened new one and blocked me. His new Facebook name is "Vick Cypher" . He is even holding a pistol in one of his pic

Re: Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip by tolugar: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2018
What am seeing there is

Jan 2019.

Normal saline is a fast line. Ive not seen any with near date.

You may have
Re: Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip by Donald95(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
If you see the amount of money allocated to That clinic, You will Marvel.

That toilet no be here o.Are you sure it's not that toilet that led to his near death experience?
Re: Man Cries Out As UNN Clinic Almost Killed His Bro After Giving Him Expired Drip by meezynetwork(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Katete Man Commits Suicide After Quarreling With Wife / Taraba CP Sustains Injury In Mob Attack / Woman & Daughter Survives Ghastly Accident That Somersaulted car inside gutter(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.