Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable (2502 Views)

Human Beings Are Wicked. See For Yourself (pic) / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by cuteass1(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2007
Copied From The Norwegian News paper: DAGBLADET

NORWEGIAN VERSION

Timothy (27) parterte og grillet ekskjæresten

ARRESTERT: Timothy Wayne Shepherd på vei inn i forhørsretten på fredag.
Foto: BILLY SMITH II/HOUSTON CHRONICLE/AP/SCANPIX

annonse
Det fins ingen rester etter Tynesha (19).                                                                             

Søndag 25.03.2007, 20:45
oppdatert 21:09
(Dagbladet.no): Mange gjør drastiske ting i sjalusi, men få tar så sterke virkemidler i bruk som Timothy Wayne Shepherd (27); han drepte, parterte og grillet ekskjæresten, Tynesha Stewart (19), på en utegrill etter at han fant ut at hun hadde fått seg en ny kjæreste.

Det store mysteriet i saken er at politiet konstaterer at det ikke finnes rester av liket.

TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH

TIMOTHY (27), CUT INTO PIECES AND GRILLED HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND

Many people do drastic things due to jealousy, but very few resolve to very strong actions as in the case of Timothy Wayne Shepherd(27 years); he killed, cut into pieces and grilled his ex-girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart (19 years), on an outdoor-barbeque after he found out she'd gotten a new boyfriend

The big mystery is that the police states they can't find the remnants of her body

attached is a pic. of the culprit:

Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by cuteass1(f): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2007
cry cry cry

My questions are;

Could she have prevented it?

Did she do anything wrong falling in love with this guy?

Why her?

What punishment do you think this guy deserves?
Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by Ndipe(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2007
In a bizarre/ghoulish twist, a woman fried her husband. This tragic act took place in Brazil.

Brazilian Woman Cuts Husband's Body Parts, Fries Them To Store In House

March 23, 2007 9:27 p.m. EST

Nidhi Sharma - All Headline News Staff Writer

Sao Paulo, Brazil (AHN) - A 52-year-old housewife from Brazil first stabbed her husband, then chopped off his dead body into small pieces to boil and fry it before hiding it into plastic bags in her house. A 15-member jury found Rosanita Nery dos Santos guilty of killing retired police officer Jose Raimundo Soares dos Santos.

The accident took place on June 23, 2005 in Vila Sao Cosme, a lower middle-class neighborhood in the Bahia state capital of Salvador, 930 miles northeast of Sao Paulo. The matter came into picture when police received an anonymous phone call saying that the woman has hid body parts in her house.

According to AP reports, police suspect black magic to be the motive behind the horrendous killing. There is also a possibility that she wanted to receive her husband's life insurance money worth US$34,000.

However, the woman's relatives have indicated that she suffered "humiliation" from her husband for many years and wanted to end the torture by ending his life. Santos, who has denied killing her husband, claims that some "masked assailants" broke into her house to kill husband.

She also adds that the "assailants" forced her to chop off the body and fry it to prevent the bad odors from the decomposing body that would have alerted neighbors.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006839171
Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by ikamefa(f): 5:20am On Mar 27, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

* shivering*
Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by t0kunb0(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2007
*stunneddddddddd*
Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by dremoney(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2007
[quote][/quote][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

wow!!!
Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by mazaje(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2007
ahhhhh what? hmmm i can't fit shout ohhhh
Re: Some Human Beings Are So Heartless ! Unbelievable by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2010
@OLD TOPIC: grin Neither story is as bad as the story of the rapper Big Lurch who under the influence of a powerful drug known as Sherm or PCP, while having intercourse with his "galfriend" ate her alive, then after taking huge chunks from her chest, was still chewing her flesh as he ran outside unclothed and stared @ the sky in the middle of the street. When they took him to the hospital, they being police btw, it was descovered that he hadn't even begun to digest her flesh meaning it had just happened! That happened I believe in 2001 or '02. If you dont believe me look it up! Gross!

Actually I change my mind, the dude Lurch was not sane when he did that, that coward and cowardess in both of the above stories were not under the influence and knew what they were doing so they are actually worse! angry

(1) (Reply)

Ritualists Kill Nurse In Ilorin / Elephants Chase Indigenes Paparazzing In Ijebu Waterside, Ogun State / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.