Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son (30567 Views)

Faithia Williams Celebrates 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Popular Nollywood Actress, Faithia Williams' son, Khalid is celebrating his birthday today.

The actress on her IG page posted photos of her son and expressed her joy to see her son add another year saying:

"My darling Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun, you have brought immense joy into my life since the first day I set my eyes on you. You are the most selfless human being that i know. Your smartness and intelligence is exciting to experience. I love you now and forever! As you add another year, I wish you all that is pure, great, good, Better and best. May all that you desires come true! Happy birthday in advance my baby who is no longer a baby but will always remain my baby Love you my boy �����"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-faithia-williams-celebrates-her.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Happy Birthday, He looks so much like his mum cheesy

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-faithia-williams-celebrates-her.html

10 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2018
HBD!

3 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Flexherbal(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Happy Birthday to him!

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by itspzpics(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Hbd bro

Woman reportedly goes mad during the burial of her husband(pics video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/woman-reportedly-goes-mad-during-the-burial-of-her-husband/

Cute
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Handsome bobo.
Happy birthday to you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by gurunlocker: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
See as he look like her mama finish, even with the smile.

8 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by nairavsdollars(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why cant these actresses keep their marriage?

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fathia balogun is from delta state shocked

6 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by nigeriantalk: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
HBD
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Benjom(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by AlienRobot: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Such a handsome guy.
See the result of a combination of good genes.
Mum is pretty!
Daddy is handsome!!
Son is overhandsome!!!
May he be more successful than his parents.
Wish the parents can settle their differences.
N very soon it shall be so.

21 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by seunmohmoh(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Handsome
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by oluwasegun007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Omo mummy..

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why cant these actresses keep their marriage?

Because Naira is playing against Dollar

The Battle of currencies Nairavsdollars
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by bettercreature(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Such a handsome guy.
See the result of a combination of good genes.
Mum is pretty!
Daddy is handsome!!
Son is overhandsome!!!
May he be more successful than his parents.
Wish the parents can settle their differences.
N very soon it shall be so.
Why the poem Aunty

3 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Kog45(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
yemaldo:
Fathia balogun is from delta state shocked
No she is from Nigeria

Don't tell immigration at point of entry that you are from Ekiti state instead of Nigeria or else Muritala straight.

2 Likes

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Sirpaul(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ripe
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by harrisonford001: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
It bore me when a guy look like his mum? Don't know if I'm the only one feeling this way sha

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by oshe11: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Divorcees everywhere because of UNREPENTANT PUSSEEs
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by BAVOSKI(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Photocopy of his mama

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Hunry: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
mama's face, papa's eyes

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by drpips1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Because Naira is playing against Dollar

The Battle of currencies Nairavsdollars
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by redcurry(f): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
bettercreature:
Why the poem Aunty
lol
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is he siaud balogun son also. cool
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Kendumazy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Replica of Saheed balogun. Happy birthday bro. Long life and prosperity.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Burgerlomo: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by foyeks2001(f): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Male children with Mama's faces...my son also look so much like me whereas my girls with their father's face.

1 Like

Re: Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son by Emilokoiyawon: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Calls Out Twin Brothers Who Pretended To Be 'single Mother' / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.