Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ordeal Of Rescuers Inside The Thailand Cave - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ordeal Of Rescuers Inside The Thailand Cave (348 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ordeal Of Rescuers Inside The Thailand Cave by ojabeblog(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
eport reaching us revealed that, the last of the 12 boys and their soccer coach trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand were rescued on Tuesday.

http://www.ojabebloc.com/2018/07/the-ordeal-of-rescuers-inside-thailand.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordeal Of Rescuers Inside The Thailand Cave by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am so happy for those precious boys and their coach!
Condolences, though, to the family of the Thai Navy Seal (who lost his life trying to rescue them).
Everyone involved in this effort (and that God used) deserves thanks...but to God goes the most praise.
This is one of those times where if one did not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob..then it may be a good time to start rethinking..
This whole situation...everything about this says nothing but a miracle to me. Just practically speaking, they technically shouldn't be alive...
Even I was a skeptic that they'd make it out alive. Each and every one of those lives still has a purpose to accomplish on this Earth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim Recovers Lost $700 BTA In Saudi Hotel / Top 10 Lessons To Learn From Traveling / Independence Day Odyssey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.