Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photosafari Through South Afrika - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photosafari Through South Afrika (321 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photosafari Through South Afrika by MonikaRielke: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello people!
I am Monika and I plan to go on a huge Photosafari across south Africa. I will have my camera with me and my laptop. But I could also need some external hard drives to store all my pictures.
so i hoped someone could suggest me good hard drives for my Photosafari.

wishes Monika
Re: Photosafari Through South Afrika by JohannaMuellner: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Welcome to our Forum Monika!
This Forum is the best place for you to exchange informations about travels and other travel related topics.
Wish you luck for many many pictures on your safari and would suggest you to have an eye out for product
recommendations.

best wishes Johanna
Re: Photosafari Through South Afrika by MonikaRielke: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for the warm welcome Johanna!
I will for sure report about my Photosafari and other travels I am doing here in this Wonderfull forum.
The eye out for recommendations have I already had. Was studiing some of them already but couldn't decide yet.
Maybe a second look on this one could help me finding the most suitable hard drives.

best wishes Monika

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Receives Another Batch Of 160 Libya Returnees / Moderate Speed Quest For Tractor Prompts Crash, Capture, 2 Cops Harmed News / Nigerian Trapped In Slave Camp Are Set To Be Repatriate Back To The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.