Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! (3038 Views)

Become A Neolife Distributor Grow Your Network And Earn Passively For 160 Years / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by gbengatimmygee: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
*Are you a neolife network marketer? Do you have issue with PV in your business? You need to See the techniques I used in achieving my 2000 monthly pv and earning big bonus easily and without stress. (Exclusive to all network marketers).*

PV is the root of gnld business. You need to achieve yours and train your people on how to achieve theirs in other to make lots of money in it. Anyone who wants to earn big bonus must start making 1000+pv personally. Check your marketing plan and see this- read the story of TOM, MARY AND JOE. This means you need to do 1000pv+ and if for any reasons at all, make a minimum of 100pv. 100pv is for your consumption and for World team leaders or Diamond directors because they are too busy organizing their team and enjoying their lifestyle so they no longer work. The 100pv is what they use personally. You can't afford to do 100pv when you have not started to earn money. You need to start making 1000pv+ each monthly to start to earn big bonus. This will happen if you work the business as a business owner not a worker waiting for monthly salary. Take the bull by the horns, go out and look for your own 1000pv+ and show others. You will realize all dreams sooner if this happens. It is worth doing. I have experience it. Just imagine you sponsor 3 persons that are doing the same pv you are making monthly? You will just step into over N100, 000 bonuses monthly. How about 6 or 10 persons? You could be going home with over N200, 000 monthly. No one will do it for you but yourself. I can only show you what l did and not do it for you. Take action use the information below.
You need a little knowledge of what people buy so you can use a better approach.
Here are things people buy:
They need food and shelter (add supplement to their monthly food item)
They need comfort, fast and efficiency (stress management product)
They need to replace old things with new ones (replace chemicals soap, vitamins etc with yours)
They invest in things that will appreciate in value in the future (get extra income to invest in their dream home etc)
They buy to please their ego, make them feel important (lose weight and become beautiful or look younger & look good)
They buy things to impress loved ones (impress mum or papa with gnld products e.g. arthritis products anti-aging products, beautiful skin etc)
They buy latest things or things their favorite celebrity uses (match up with peers energy by enjoying every day vitality and vigor-use pro-vitality to look younger than their mates or look like their celebrity)
They buy because they saw it lower than usual price (give them member price or register them so they buy directly)

They buy things because of fear.(tell them to continue to use Pro Vitality to avoid heart attack and other killer diseases, start gnld business or remain poor for life etc).
To summarize this, people want their PROBLEM solved - they want RESULT! Can you locate PROBLEM that needs SOLUTION? Think! Think!! Think!!! They are all around you, just look enough.
With the above you can select any area to work on. Be very good in 2 or 3 area and you will make lots of money.
People don’t care about you, how much success you’ve achieved or even what you have to sell. If you talk only what will benefit them, they will listen. Since this is true even with you and me right now, forget about what you want or don’t want and focus on giving people what they want and get rid of what they don’t want.
The two most important things on the mind of your customer are MONEY and TIME. Can you tell them how to save money and time? Yes, can you tell them they can register and buy product cheaper? Can you tell them if they use the right combination our products, they will save time in recovering than just using one product? That is how one-on-one is done. It is discussing the BENEFITS of the products, price and when result is expected. IF THIS POST HAVE BEEN HELPFUL TO YOU AND YOU WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE 5 EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES I USED IN ACHIEVING MY MONTHLY 2000 PV DROP YOUR EMAIL ON THE POST
Re: Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by Yian1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
biodun.handsome@gmail.com
Re: Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by gbengatimmygee: 12:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Check your mail
Re: Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by ologuroikini: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Please send ologuroikini@gmail.com
Re: Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by adelafe2019: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2019
adelafe2019@gmail.com
Re: Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by aare9ja(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
olajireazeez@yahoo.com I am waiting for your responds Sir
Re: Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! by rencemartins24(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2019
martinsrence@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Technoprenuer 2020 / Kedi Dealership Opportunity / How To Manage Your Transport Busses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.