Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 (962 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by Groovenaija360(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Prophet Dr Edward David Owuor is one of the most popular preachers of the modern era in Kenya.

Owuor is an evangelist whose meteoric rise cannot be missed having emerged at the opportune time the digital space was on the rise, FM stations were expanding the airwaves and Televangelism was at its peak.

Apart from forming a church, tailoring his repentance message and rewriting fashion for his members that only rivals that of the Akorinos, Owuor’s bodyguards come second to none.

Nairobi residents got a first-hand look when he held a crusade at Uhuru Park over the weekend. He was surrounded by armed policemen spotting bulletproof vests and Ak47s.

That’s not all, another group in suits also man Owuor, strutting along his top-of-the-range cars whenever his entourage is on the move.

Accessing him on the dais is a mountain on itself. The men in suits form a tight ring around the dais keeping a close eye on the thousands who make it to his crusades.

So who is Owuor?

He was born in 1966 in Yimbo, Siaya County.

Owuor earned his first degree from Makerere University, his second at University of Nairobi, and his Master’s degree in Genetics at Ben Gurion, Israel.

He then proceeded for his Ph.D. in Molecular Genetics at the University of Haifa and was immediately offered appointment by two leading institutions in Medicine in the US.

Here are some of the photos of his bodyguards.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-the-most-guarded-prophet-in-kenya-his-heavily-armed-guards-in-action-photos/

Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by bedspread: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmm.... WHO WAN KILL AM ABEG??
Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by ipobarethieves: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
cheesy sad sad sad grin lipsrsealed look like TBJ bro with his beard.Look @ those bodyguards with buggy Aba made shoes plus oversized jacket
Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by Chepos1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
And d members will stupidly hang only his stickers dat it will protect them.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by memories1(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is a god of man, not man of God. Even Jesus whom we follow after, did not give himself​ so much unnecessary clout.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Not all who have eyes can see...
Not all who have brains....
Many who can see, are too scared to accept it...
Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by Aaronsrod: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
memories1:
This is a god of man, not man of God. Even Jesus whom we follow after, did not give himself​ so much unnecessary clout.
Who are you to judge a Man of God

You should fear for your life to say this things.

All anointed and all prophets deserve obedience and worship.

I caution you.

Without them we are nothing and we will never make Heaven.
Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by memories1(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I caution you.

Keep your caution to yourself or for someone else who'd ask for it sir. I am a Christian, and throughout the scripture, especially the new testament, I've not seen where Jesus gave himself unnecessary clout.
I didn't judge, I merely observed and stated my observation. Please don't quote me further, I won't respond.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I caution you.

grin
Look at this man, calling himself a "man of satan"...

1 Like

Re: See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 by Holyede: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I caution you.

the Bible says we are all priests and kings. besides, judge a tree by its fruits. and in case you are ignorant, there are NO titles when people die and appear at the gate of heaven for judgement (hebrews 9:27) the Holy Spirit will reveal who Owuor really is in the fullness of time

(1) (Reply)

Michellekabod1, My Apologies. / The Errors Of Oneness Doctrine / "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.