Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Please Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read (327 Views)

How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! / My Step Mum (note: long ass post, please read) / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read by zicol2015: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Goodday my fellow nairalanders,
Please, permit me to express my feelings to you this afternoon. I am soo downhearted, weask and financially broke down and i have nothing but God on me today. Although, i haven't done this before in my life, but life as taught me that at times, you really have to open up to people. I need money and i have lived on small income in the past but lately, things as gotten really tough. I know some guys do take advantage of this forum to scam people but, Gods sees my heart and knows that am pouring it out just like the thing its on me.
Please, be kind to me. no matter how small it is, i will really appreciate and if its a job, you can inbox me so that i can send my details to you.
Please, help a soul!!
Would have loved to drop my account details here for honest heated ones but i am scared some guys might take advantage of my condition. please quote me so that i can send my bank details to you.
Thanks.. I really count on you all

(1) (Reply)

Expect Anything From Anybody / Why Are You Still Paying Rent Instead To Own Your House At Flourish Estate / Ondo Youths Protest 10 Years Blackout In Okitipupa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.