Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Unfollow All Celebrities On Your Social Media Page. Help your life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unfollow All Celebrities On Your Social Media Page. Help your life (494 Views)

I Need Idea On How To Run A Social Media Page / Tips To Make Your Social Media Page More Active / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfollow All Celebrities On Your Social Media Page. Help your life by bethyz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Most people may not agree with me why some will, either way decision is still in your hands.
When i joined Half group of people who had Instagram handle some time past i didnt know much, but i decided to follow some people i admired as at that time, over time i just found out i am not learning new things from them , i dont see how they have gone on humanitarian service or helped anyone or what they have done to changed things in Nigeria. Bring up something to help the lesser once.
All i have seen is them uploading pictures of themselves everyday showing off cars and advertising their song or product. Nothing at all has been educating. I started by unfollowing Omotola. I have always admired her but at that nothing at all to change youth , their perception , encourage them , advise them even if you don't have anything to give them but how to make it in life can help anyone , encouragement. Its either she is taking pictures of herself in this country or that. Pictures of her taking breakfast, or one party or the other recently i took down everyone don jazzy, kcee , kiss Daniel everyone i cant even follow Davido everything about assurance of late ,and every one of them. I have just kept to one now. TONTO DIKE Not for anything but i have seen her interest in people and their needs. She helping single mothers. Giving gift . She goes to hospital does her feeding people on weekends and every other thing she does. Now i follow things that are educating, encouraging and helpful. I do business there now. And follow people in that line of business watching how they do things and improve too.
Life of a celebrity may not be totally fake but i believe if you spend your time looking at their exotic life style you may think your life is worse not knowing in real life you are better. Unfollow them and focus on things that will improve your life. Even if you want to be an actor you follow an actor you are not going to see anything that will help you in that line. People were busy like and commenting on Jenevieve Nnaji's picture on Instagram now knowing she is busy building her estate Like i said choice is yours either way. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow All Celebrities On Your Social Media Page. Help your life by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
bethyz:
Most people may not agree with me why some will, either way decision is still in your hands.
When i join group of people who had Instagram handle some time past i didnt know much, but i decided to follow some people i admired as at that time, over time i just found out i am not learning new things from them , i dont see how they have gone on humanitarian service or helped anyone or what they have done to changed things in Nigeria. Bring up something to help the lesser once.
All i have seen is them uploading pictures of themselves everyday showing off cars and advertising their song or product. Nothing at all has been educating. I started by unfollowing Omotola. I have always admired her but at that nothing at all to change youth , their perception , encourage them , advise them even if you don't have anything to give them but how to make it in life can help anyone , encouragement. Its either she is taking pictures of herself in this country or that. Pictures of her taking breakfast, or one party or the other recently i took down everyone don jazzy, kcee , kiss Daniel everyone i cant even follow Davido everything about assurance of late ,and every one of them. I have just kept to one now. TONTO DIKE Not for anything but i have seen her interest in people and their needs. She helping single mothers. Giving gift . She goes to hospital does her feeding people on weekends and every other thing she does. Now i follow things that are educating, encouraging and helpful. I do business there now. And follow people in that line of business watching how they do things and improve too.
Life of a celebrity may not be totally fake but i believe if you spend your time looking at their exotic life style you may think your life is worse not knowing in real life you are better. Unfollow them and focus on things that will improve your life. Even if you want to be an actor you follow an actor you are not going to see anything that will help you in that line. People were busy like and commenting on Jenevieve Nnaji's picture on Instagram now knowing she is busy building her estate Like i said choice is yours either way. Have a good day.

nice write up #thumbs up
Re: Unfollow All Celebrities On Your Social Media Page. Help your life by Amberon11: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
I only follow the sane ones who I learn a thing or two from. Not these pangolo noisemakers.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Sabroso Food Company Limited Job Vacancies 2018 / Unemployed Man Needed In Lagos / Massive Recruitment At Benson Idahosa University 2018 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.