Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Check Your Waec Result Using Mobile Device - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Check Your Waec Result Using Mobile Device (805 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Tracker Using Mobile Phone Numbers / How To Check Your Account Balance And Make Deposit Using Java / Waec Result Verification Api For Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Waec Result Using Mobile Device by sparcklin: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
HOW TO CHECK YOUR WAEC RESULT USING MOBILE DEVICE

Hy guys, 2018 WAEC result is out and our prayer is that we all make A’s
can we go check it together,
Nop I don’t have money to go to Cybercafe.
In this article, I will be sharering with you how you will check your WAEC result using mobile deive.
To check your WAEC result, all you need to do is just follow the steps bellow.
http://www.sparcklin.net/how-to-check-your-waec-result-using-mobile-device/
[url]CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR RESULT[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster And Wapmasters I Need Your Help O / I Need To Get Real Views On Youtube Who Can Program A Software Ware / Mobile App Developer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.