Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie (884 Views)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / An Alleged Malaysia Based Nigerian Got His Joystick Chopped On Visiting A Marrie / ▼ 23-year Old PH.D Student Commits Suicide Over Pressure From Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by gistlive1: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
A 40 year old Nigerian lady reportedly ended her own life by deliberately ingesting a poisonous substance after being repeatedly pressured and taunted by her paternal family over the issue of marriage

According to a Facebook user, Seun Obajolu, who took to her page to share sad news of the unnamed single lady, the said lady was over 40 and had a Master’s Degree.

She wrote:

‘I am upset and emotional! Just heard of a single sis above 40 who poisoned herself due to parental pressure. She had a Master’s Degree?’

May her soul rest in peace.

Lalasticlala

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/11/40-year-old-nigerian-lady-reportedly-poisons-herself-over-pressure-to-get-married/

Re: 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by Aplaudez(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
gistlive1:
A 40 year old Nigerian lady reportedly ended her own life by deliberately ingesting a poisonous substance after being repeatedly pressured and taunted by her paternal family over the issue of marriage

According to a Facebook user, Seun Obajolu, who took to her page to share sad news of the unnamed single lady, the said lady was over 40 and had a Master’s Degree.

She wrote:

‘I am upset and emotional! Just heard of a single sis above 40 who poisoned herself due to parental pressure. She had a Master’s Degree?’

May her soul rest in peace.

Lalasticlala

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/11/40-year-old-nigerian-lady-reportedly-poisons-herself-over-pressure-to-get-married/
is that the next thing
you just wasted your life young lady!
and I know God won't be happy with you!
Re: 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by Sylver247: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
If you still live your life to please people, you can end it at anytime.
Live your life according to your own rules.
Re: 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by okwabayi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
At only 40? Hahahaha. Maybe she wanted an never-before-married single man for a husband. Plenty of divorcees and widowers full ground.

I hope this isn't fake news.
Re: 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by danysi(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
If poison expire it is more poisonous? or it is no longer a poison?
Re: 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by LexngtonSteele: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
I know a pastor who married an old virgin. Can't remember which one.

She should have waited for her knight in shining armour
Re: 40 Year Old Nigerian Lady Reportedly Poisons Herself Over Pressure To Get Marrie by PamaB(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Marriage is now an achievement in Nigeria. No sympathy at all next Pls.....

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Raped By Gambia's Ex-President Jammeh’ (Photos) / War As South African Police Men Were Caught Shooting Nigerians / A Newly-divorced Mother Who Shot Dead Her Three Children Then Killed Herself In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.