Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help With TOEFL Exam, SAT Exam, U.S. University Admission Process - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Help With TOEFL Exam, SAT Exam, U.S. University Admission Process (302 Views)

Covenant University Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out: [1st Batch]-08117666658 / Gain University Admission Into 200l Without Jamb Using Ijmb Or Jupeb. Apply Now! / 2018/2019 Admission Process Into HNAU Cotonou Du Benin Is On Call_08021039425 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With TOEFL Exam, SAT Exam, U.S. University Admission Process by Proverbalizer: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hi,

I actually scored a perfect 1600 out of 1600 on the SAT exam and have several years of experience teaching SAT exam prep in the U.S.

I will be moving from NYC to Lagos in about a week and will be teaching SAT English with Key Learning Solutions in Sabo Yaba.
They are offering a 10-week intensive summer training program beginning the 23rd of July that will help with TOEFL and SAT test prep and all aspects of submitting strong applications to your schools of choice. Kindly check the link below for more info. And if you decide to enroll please mention my name (Folasona) as a referall.
[url]
https://www.flipsnack.com/klsbootcamp/kls-intensive-university-application-camp.html[/url]

Also, if anyone is interested in private tutoring for the SAT, that is another good option. Please message me.

Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Hnd To Bsc In Just One Session. / All Info About Unilag Programs :putme | Postgraduate | Foundation/jupeb | Dli / Bingham University,nasarawa 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.