Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Inside Russia: I’ll Forever Idolize Ronaldo – Donovan Neil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Russia: I’ll Forever Idolize Ronaldo – Donovan Neil (364 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Neil Shipperley Sentenced For Public Masturbation / What Do You Do When Someone You Idolize Is Accused Of Rape?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Russia: I’ll Forever Idolize Ronaldo – Donovan Neil by rmo19: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Home Sports
Inside Russia: I’ll forever idolize Ronaldo – Donovan Neil
By Aro Olaoluwa - July 11, 2018023

-I’ll forever idolize Ronaldo – Donovan Neil

YBTC News-Football wonder kid Donovan Neil, has chosen reigning FIFA Best Player of the Year, Christaino Ronaldo as his idol in football.

Donovan 6, believes that the prowess of the Portuguese Star Ronaldo, has no replica amongst other top players in his prime.

“As a passionate young footballer, its always good when you have an idol in this path of profession, and that would enable you to have clue of what you want to become as a professional footballer.

More:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/07/11/inside-russia-ill-forever-idolize-ronaldo-donovan-neil/

(1) (Reply)

Moses, Omeruo Start Pre-season Training With Chelsea / Richarlison Set For Everton Medical / Sure 2-3 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.