Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus (46084 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by footballflaver: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has secured a big money move to Italian champions Juventus.

It was announced on Tuesday afternoon that the five-time Balon d'Or winner will earn €30 million a year in Turin and in the meanwhile, has penned a four-year deal worth a whopping €120 million.

That's right. The 33-year-old will pocket £26,545,154 a year at Juventus, which equates to £2,212,096 per month.

If you break that down into weekly, daily and hourly rates, it just proves that despite his age he is still worth a huge amount.

He will pick up £106,180,616 over four years, £26,545,154 in a year, £2,212,096 in a month and £510,483 a week

If that doesn't put things into perspective, maybe this will: Cristiano Ronaldo will earn £72,925 a day, £3,038 an hour, £50.64 a minute and 84p a second during his time in Serie A.

He's won Champions League and La Liga trophies, as well as four Balon d'Or trophies during his time in Madrid, but he will begin a new journey in the coming days, weeks and months.

Cristiano wrote a letter to Real Madrid fans on his departure and it sums him up as a person. A touch of class.

"These years at Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, were possibly the happiest of my life," he said.

"I have feelings of great appreciation for this club, for the fans and for his city alone.

I can only thank them all for the love and affection that I have received.

"However, I think it is time to open a new stage in my life and why I have asked the club to accept transfer. I'm so sorry and ask you all, and especially our fans, please understand me.

"They have been absolutely wonderful nine years. They have been 9 unique years. It has been for me an exiting, full of consideration although hard time because Real Madrid is a very high demand, but I know that I can not ever forget that behold Football enjoyed in a unique way.

"I've had on the field and in the locker room a fabulous companions, I felt warmth of an incredible crowed and together we have won 3 consecutive Champions League and 4 Champions League in 5 years. And with them also individually, I have the satisfaction of having won 4 and 3 Golden Balls Boots. All during my time in this immense and extraordinary club."

How will Cristiano Ronaldo cope with the Italian style of football? Will he continue his incredible goalscoring form in Turin?

Let us know in the comment section at
www.footballflaver..com/2018/07/a-complete-breakdown-of-cristiano.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by footballflaver: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
he would make 12,636,555,110.16 Nigerian Naira in a year.
approximately 13billion naira

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
What he makes in a year isn't even up to what Mark Zuckerberg makes in a month..

This life self.... Even Zuckerberg sees Ronaldo as a middle class..

Just wondering how Ronaldo will see me let alone Zuckerberg..

406 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by presid: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:
What he makes in a year isn't even up to what Mark Zuckerberg makes..

This life self.... Even Zuckerberg sees Ronaldo as a middle class..

Just wondering how Ronaldo will see me let alone Zuckerberg..
sometin to think about bro

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by teekrackz(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
This year is also my breakthrough year.......watch out

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by swiz123(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Are those figures before or after tax?

I think juve just proved to be the desperate 'old ladies'

9 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Auladimeji2: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
GOAT(Mess I)

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Auladimeji2: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Goat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Emekus92(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Make Messi commot 4 Barça na. Even him self he won tell me say he never tire.

He should try a new adventure abeg

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Kendumazy(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Owo! Even ogun owo cannot give you this. This is the real money mheeennn.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by odizeey(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
instead make juve use that money buy hungry youngsters, dem dey fool themselves there.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Demogorgon(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2018
He's gonna so conquer Serie A.

I'm a fan of Messi but i admire this guy.

25 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ChiefOkafor(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2018
The great maestro Eden Hazard is far better than this dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by teemanbastos(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Those who commented above about Ronaldo and Zuckerberg.. The difference lies in VALUE.
WEALTH is a function of VALUE.
How many people are you valuable to? What value do you have? Nowadays People are chasing money and they have no value to give? It doesn't work like that.
The Billionaire mindset knows this and keep on building Their value, they read books, they keep on learning.
My friends, build your value and wealth will follow.
Pursuing money without adding value is like pouring water into a basket, it rarely lasts.
Wealth gotten by Hardwork lasts than that gotten by Favor.

Have a beautiful day.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Nogodye(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Money must be made...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Ijaya123: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Absolutely the Greatest Of All Time. In a world of his own. No player in history at that age has ever been signed for that huge amount. This guy keep breaking records and creating new ones.

6th Balon d'Or loading...world best!!!

20 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by OChimex: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Over 500,000 pounds a week?? Down here in Africa they are meant to believe that you can be successful by, stealing, conning people, ritual, paying tithe, joining politics and doing all sorts of illegal things. What a joke of a continent..No wonder we are the most backward continent on earth.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS HARD WORK PAYS OVER TIME.

Just keep working so hard at any career patiently you will come to agree with this bible words..."Have you ever seen a man skillful at his work, he will station with the Kings..."

CR7 you deserve it Bro..... because you have worked your ass off.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by wunmi590(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
The whole family of Hala Madrid, would miss you.

We wish you well.

Hala Madrid forever

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
embarassed

See cash.
suppressing tears here

8 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ngwababe(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Ok na
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by omoniomoade(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Automatically i have become Juve fan, I can't stop loving CR7, the greatest footballer of all time. CR7 for life..............

26 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by AustineCJ: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Nothing can stop my love for Real Madrid FC.... I watched Raul, Zidane,Delima Ronaldo, Figo all stopped playing n CR7 gave me so much joy but then I will always support you boss... you still remain a Madrid for me n I will always support you even if you play for shanghai FC.... success mentor, never scared of challenges...

19 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by GiftEnya: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4612647/digifyng-issues-press-release-set

This topic deserves fp.. but lalasticlala thinks otherwise.. nawa oo
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by OsuMustGo: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Poor boy undecided

He makes 49 per minute, I make 50.
The type of currency I make per minute is not important. All I know is that I make 50 per minute and Ronald just makes 49

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by israelmao(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Quite a price.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Arewa12: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Ororo

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by shortgun(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
angry grin grin grin
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by millionboi2: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Convert it to naira
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by TissuePaper: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
35 million naira per day... Impressive cool

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet A-Jay Okocha, Jay Jay Okocha's Son (Pictured) / Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.