Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks (22440 Views)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by Kneephy(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2018
pelicanbeau:

My dear hope you have any time to grill at all?

This one no dey grill anything ooo, na just Nairaland Mai Suya

1 Like

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by FitnesScientist: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2018
We go soon hear exploding battery in Tesla cars.
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2018
pelicanbeau:

My dear hope you have any time to grill at all?

Yes our dear.
Thanks so much for asking about and for caring for our business.
We do really appreciate your concerns so much.
Thanks and God bless you.
Have a great day ahead.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Kneephy:

This one no dey grill anything ooo, na just Nairaland Mai Suya
We know who to reply in a civil way (like the poster above) and who to ignore here (like someone with a Big head like you.)
We don't reply nonentities.
So swerve to the left agbero tout!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Kneephy:
Naija is about to launch their own pencil company
i never knew tesla is owned by the US government
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by Kneephy(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69300465:

We know who to reply in a civil way like the poster above and who to ignore here like someone with a Big head like you.
We don't reply nonentities.
So swerve to the left agbero tout!

LMAO..... Baba Werey nie aswear, but come to think of it, how do you make money commenting and typing on every goddamn thread on nairaland, you might be making money online, I'm not disputing that but I'm sure ur Nairaland comments ain't fetching you shii...

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Aditu.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by grandstar(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Kneephy:
Naija is about to launch their own pencil company

White elephant project uploading
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by moshoodn(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
denkyw:
How long does it take for the car to fully charge, and what's the lastability of the battery?.
That's my own concern before a buy

Lastability indeed...

This should be integrated into Websters.
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by skales67(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
This is where the world is headed...GOING GREEN.

Cars will become fueless, there won't be need for gasoline generators and emissions will be cut to zero

But meanwhile, one dunce from the North is spending millions of $$$ looking for crude in the Chad Basin which he will never find!
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by badman007(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Just like Inoson -minus EFCC & GTB.

Thanks to Nasa.
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by Psoul(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
grimandevil:
click like if you think laptop battery doesn't look like that

U have not had an opportunity to open a laptop battery.
The battery shown there is the same as laptop battery.

Ask question when u don't know something and stop embarrassing the education u acquired.
If google app is deleted from ur phone try to reinstall it, it will be of a great asset to u.

Take a look at the picture of my old Del D500 battery.

2 Likes

Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by grimandevil: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Psoul:

U have not had an opportunity to open a laptop battery.
The battery shown there is the same as laptop battery.

Ask question when u don't know something and stop embarrassing the education u acquired.
If google app is deleted from ur phone try to reinstall it, it will be of a great asset to u.

Take a look at the picture of my old Del D500 battery.

thanks for the info
Re: See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks by Psoul(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2018
grimandevil:

thanks for the info

Welcome bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) / Placing Plastic On A Car As Method Of Advertising For Sale: What's Origin? / Toyota, Kia Okay Nigeria’s Assembly Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.