Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You (410 Views)

DAVIDO Is Rich Because Of Generational Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You by xmobaba(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2018
mark zuckerberg is the 3rd richest man in the world ,I typied to be corrected ,he make his wealth through facebook ,facebook u and I have been playing with for years ,and. Mark net worth through it. Is 77.1 billion,truth be told without you and I on this facebook platform. Mark will not even be sitting on the top 100 richest men in the world.,I put it to you my people if mark can be making this huge money through ,same goes to you ,you too can be making money through mark too ... And that is the secret I have brought to you .. Let me teach you how to start making money through your facebook acct... If you ready to join the money making train ..type ready and contact you ,07068520458. Remember the different between you and mark is ACTION ..

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You by Teeisaac(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2018
And I av connected​ to more people through Mr Mark Z also
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You by Babiod: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2018
He is not rich because of me.but because his ideas sells. U're using Urs to make money through him. so guy remove focus from me place emphasis on the IDEA.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You by meobizy(f): 4:39am On Jul 12, 2018
So wait o, I'll pay you to teach me how to make money? Why don't you pay me so I'll teach you how to make more than you already do? Na good idea o. Reason am.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Rich Because Of You by kurt09(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2018
xmobaba:
mark zuckerberg is the 3rd richest man in the world ,I typied to be corrected ,he make his wealth through facebook ,facebook u and I have been playing with for years ,and. Mark net worth through it. Is 77.1 billion,truth be told without you and I on this facebook platform. Mark will not even be sitting on the top 100 richest men in the world.,I put it to you my people if mark can be making this huge money through ,same goes to you ,you too can be making money through mark too ... And that is the secret I have brought to you .. Let me teach you how to start making money through your facebook acct... If you ready to join the money making train ..type ready and contact you ,07068520458. Remember the different between you and mark is ACTION ..
The nnu #1000 referral hustle is real. More speed!

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Distributorship Wanted / What Is A Commercial Invoice In Nigeria Context? / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.