Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (39091 Views)

Top Ten Best Courses For Japa Aspirants / Top 20 Best Courses In Nigeria Universities / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by yomi007k(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
kingjoe:
my brother no course guarantees u a job in this present Nigeria. the economy is not growing while we have so many graduates looking for job.entreprenuship is the way now.most of these jobs u stated need a lot of capital to start like medicine and pharmacy. while some other courses are either bedeviled with quackery or too many chasing few available openings. was surprised when my in law that is a doctor can't find a hospital to work. he is looking for visa to travel. the ones he sees want to pay him so low that he feels humiliated.but yes some courses have better prospect s than others but not guaranteed. most times it is those trainings aquaired during your studies that shape u.

so true.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Bros na story be this oo, see accounting in the next 5yearz wil hav no place in the entire world. Computer has already replaced it. Do u think it accountants that pay salaries now? There softwares prepared doing wonderfully paying people. When u go to the bank if accounting was productive, how many people do u see working on the canter? Economics remains the world best course. To all the ECONOMIST in the house i bow. You can't use computer to determine the variable you should be able to solve an economy of a particular state. You can't variable A to solve B. NEXT TIME REMEMBER THE FATHER OF ALL COURSES. If u dnt knw the importance of ur course nd how superior it is to other courses then dnt come out to list nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by kokomaster3d: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
bola565:
Op Civil Engineering is missing in your list

Civil engineering is one of the most lucrative profession at the moment. The easiest way for any politician to steal government money is the inflate the contract sum meant for constructing roads, bridges, housing projects, dams, etc. As a good civil engineer, your services will be needed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
I totally disagree with this list, courses that give the holder a sort of specialty should be ranked higher than courses like Mass com. Knowing well enough that anybody can venture into journalism without actually being a graduate of Mass communication. Like wise theatre arts and even to a large extent computer science, professional certification like ICAN and ACCA are even seen as a substitute for a degree in Accountancy (keep in mind that you don't have to even be a graduate to have some professional certs.)

With this in mind, professional courses should top the list.

Just my opinion
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by zeezeegal(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Statistics...Nko?
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Slim313(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
courses don't really matter...it is who you know!!....biochemist and Yoruba graduates full banks and multinational.. just be smart and get leg.. better job awaits you

I agree with you
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Codedrock:

This was copied from Naijaloaded

....that's how dumb this FP mod be.... promoting a rival forum and don't even know....too lazy to even rephrase the post.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by rhektor(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2018
stano2:
Op that Wan concern you, most courses you listed there, i have seen people that studied them working in the bank, trekking from Upper iweka to Goodbye from Asaba.

Buy your mtn and Etisalat data with 90days validity.
0. 8. 1. 0. 6. 0. 4. 0. 7. 1. 7

Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Situation001(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
makkosky:
On point
Front page material
Likes for my signature
16 yards
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Situation001(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
Bros na story be this oo, see accounting in the next 5yearz wil hav no place in the entire world. Computer has already replaced it. Do u think it accountants that pay salaries now? There softwares prepared doing wonderfully paying people. When u go to the bank if accounting was productive, how many people do u see working on the canter? Economics remains the world best course. To all the ECONOMIST in the house i bow. You can't use computer to determine the variable you should be able to solve an economy of a particular state. You can't variable A to solve B. NEXT TIME REMEMBER THE FATHER OF ALL COURSES. If u dnt knw the importance of ur course nd how superior it is to other courses then dnt come out to list nonsense.
Your assertion is wrong. Accountant are not restricted to banks. As an accountant, you can venture into different fields of accounting. They include cost and management accounting, financial accounting, taxation, auditing and forensic accounting.As an accountant you can act as a consultant or own an auditing firm. Even with the growth of ICT, there are principles that you need to follow. These are studied at the higher institutions.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by justmi1: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2018
OP where is Elect/ elect? Is like your head need rewiring.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by mayor1814: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Math education, English education, economics education etc these are good courses but sometimes ppl don't take note.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Your assertion is wrong. Accountant are not restricted to banks. As an accountant, you can venture into different fields of accounting. They include cost and management accounting, financial accounting, taxation, auditing and forensic accounting.As an accountant you can act as a consultant or own an auditing firm. Even with the growth of ICT, there are principles that you need to follow. These are studied at the higher institutions.
. Still there are softwares that can handle that. Take a look at architecturing work, people demand for that has fallen interms of building. They cal on civil engineerz nd most knw hw to operate the architect template, they design beautiful houses. Any field that computer attempts to replaced is gone,soon or sooner
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by EmpressEnnie(f): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
dentistry nko undecided
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
. Still there are softwares that can handle that. Take a look at architecturing work, people demand for that has fallen interms of building. They cal on civil engineerz nd most knw hw to operate the architect template, they design beautiful houses. Any field that computer attempts to replaced is gone,soon or sooner
Accounting is guided by principles,conventions, rules and regulations. There is a limit software can go
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Killersarz20: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Political science kor
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by makkosky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
dont get that

Situation001:

16 yards
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Accounting is guided by principles,conventions, rules and regulations. There is a limit software can go
in the class right? Else in the office there is nothing like conventions,rules or what have you. After school,an accountant basically concern with checks and balances,payment and preparation of future spendings. Remember i read ECONOMICS and they is no way you will nt take accounting in ur part 1&2. Bros jst live this argument or still let me create a thread that will make us i mean me and you debate on this carefully, then you wil knw computer wil soon replace accounting work?
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by jwax: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
habss:
sociology....

hahaha who u dey social with? u wan just kill yourself with joblessness

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Some courses like mass-com, walahi,if u dnt study upto ur phd level u wil remain wit ur cert in the room. Cant remember when last i listened to the radio, watch television. evrytin i nid iz here online. Atleast if u study upto phd,u may be employd 4lec job
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
in the class right? Else in the office there is nothing like conventions,rules or what have you. After school,an accountant basically concern with checks and balances,payment and preparation of future spendings. Remember i read ECONOMICS and they is no way you will nt take accounting in ur part 1&2. Bros jst live this argument or still let me create a thread that will make us i mean me and you debate on this carefully, then you wil knw computer wil soon replace accounting work?
Bro am talking of reality. Financial statement are governed by International Accounting Standard.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Bro am talking of reality. Financial statement are governed by International Accounting Standard.
The T format is international standard, that doesnt mean accountants are wonderfully employed like before. How many m.i.s do u knw that are handlin payment nw? Compare nw and then.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
The T format is international standard, that doesnt mean accountants are wonderfully employed like before. How many m.i.s do u knw that are handlin payment nw? Compare nw and then.
The T format is not in vogue. The vertical format is what IAS recommended
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The T format is not in vogue. The vertical format is what IAS recommended
ACCEPTED. GO AND STUDY ABT IPPS, It a payment system,knw hw it works and then report with how many people needed during operating it,nd hw fast it can disburse within seconds.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
ACCEPTED. GO AND STUDY ABT IPPS, It a payment system,knw hw it works and then report with how many people needed during operating it,nd hw fast it can disburse within seconds.
Am disputing that things are changing with the advent of ICT but there are some basic principles that are applied. If you don't understand them,them you are just wasting your time
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by blazesam(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Am disputing that things are changing with the advent of ICT but there are some basic principles that are applied. If you don't understand them,them you are just wasting your time
U AR THE ONE WASTING MY TIME. IF U AR AN ACCOUNTANT THEN BRO, LOOK 4SUMTIN ELSE AND DO
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
U AR THE ONE WASTING MY TIME. IF U AR AN ACCOUNTANT THEN BRO, LOOK 4SUMTIN ELSE AND DO
Mr man stop misleading the public with your assertion as they are false

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
blazesam:
Your assertion are wrong stop misleading the general public
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Situation001(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
makkosky:
dont get that
didn't u say front page material..

if u know u know..
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by oofjm: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2018
architecture,building,civil engineering,estate management and the likes.infact anything in the building industry is marketable...anybody that graduate from this courses and still jobless then he or she don't know what is doing in the industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture / 399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence / Check Your 2016/2017 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.