Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Top 5 Amazing Prewedding Pictures In 2018 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 5 Amazing Prewedding Pictures In 2018 (803 Views)

5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas / Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) / 20 Lace Blouse Styles To Rock In 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Amazing Prewedding Pictures In 2018 by 24hoursreporter: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2018
You don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that Prewedding picture is a tradition that has come to stay in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, it has become a major aspects of the wedding itself. Well, I understand that feeling of about to get married and the anxiety that comes with it. We present to our readers the top 5 amazing Prewedding pictures in 2018.

So, It is July already and 2018 is gradually coming to an end. Lovely wedding news keep rolling in on daily basis, this makes us at 24hoursreporter to believe that 2018 is the year of Wedding.

However, we want to recap some of the amazing pre-wedding pictures in 2018. These pictures got people’s attention on the internet. Check them out.

Amazing Prewedding Pictures In 2018

#1 Ronke Raji and Arthur Adeola

Ronke and Arthur pre-wedding pictures were amazingly cool. Their first set of Pre-wedding pictures came out around February.

#2 Olusoji Jacobs & Boma Douglas

These are the sons and daughters of Veteran actors, Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva. Olusoji and Boma Douglas will tie the knot later this week. However, it begins July 9, 2018.

So, this prewedding Picture is ahead of the big day.

#3 Irene and Chiji

This is also among the most amazing Prewedding pictures in 2018.

The pictures were classic and remind me of the fairy-tale romance novels I read during my secondary school days. The pictures were shot by Klala Photography in March.

#4 Hauwa Idimi and Mohammed Yar’adua

Hauwa Idimi and Mohammed Yar’adua released awesome and lovely Prewedding pictures. The wedding actually took place in Maiduguri this July.

#5 Finessing In February

This picture is arguably the classiest prewedding pictures in 2018. The pictures were released by Atilary studio in February.

Check: 24hoursreporter for more pictures.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Original Waist Trainer Belt / 2019 Top Ankara Tops We Have Seen So Far And We Are Loving Them! / Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.