Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

How To Actualize Your Dreams | Be The Man You’ve Always Wished To Become - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Actualize Your Dreams | Be The Man You’ve Always Wished To Become (923 Views)

How To Actualize Your Plans For The New Year / Actualize Your Dream Of Becoming A Software Developer / Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Actualize Your Dreams | Be The Man You’ve Always Wished To Become by lianoene: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
“I have this fear, because my dreams are threatening; I don’t think it’s possible, it seems to enlarge every day that goes” this was said by a 26year old lady at South Central of Nigeria.

Now, a lot of people have fear about how to make their dreams come to reality, there’s a verse in the bible I love so much it says “Faith without work is dead”, what this means is that, dreams doesn’t just come true by visualizing it is by working towards attaining it with the necessary strategies.

What are dreams, how can you make your dreams come true. I could say dream is a condition or achievement that is longed for, or dreams are God’s inspired thoughts and ideas in the heart of men.

My pastor once said “when God gives you a dream, what you necessarily have to pass through may not be your idea of attaining the dream!

God does not open the windows of heaven and pour down money. If God wants to bless a man, he gives him interesting ideas and dreams to interpret. Nobody interprets the dream of God and remains the same. It is only God’s given dream that can lift a man from nobody to somebody, from zero to hero and from pain to gain for you to be a dream interpreter you must be the joseph of this generation.

Dreams can only be discovered through divine inspiration. The scripture says “there is a spirit in man but the inspiration of the Almighty gives him understanding” (Job 32:cool. Dreamers are winners.

Expectation where you have dreams.

Dreams application
Dreams terminators

When there’s dream, get ready for dream terminators. If someone cannot boost your dream, someone will terminate it. Discouragement is one of the channel through which dreams are hindered, they are those that attempt to take away your coat of many colours and make it theirs. But remember, you can’t shine with somebody’s glory, it won’t take you far.

[center]How to Actualize Dreams[/center]

Be Clear and Specific.
Being clear on what is your (thus can be in all areas of life) break it down, get into knowing much details. Take the first step, move on, stay punctual and focused, and be open to any and all potential out comers, sometimes it’s necessary to get inspired by people’s experiences around us. It is necessary to note that when dreams comes or meet with reality, reality wins, being specific about your dreams, channels more energy and strength towards actualizing it and helping it come to reality.

Burning Desire.
A strong desire will help in achieving and boosting self-confidence and will aid you in striving through difficult times and worst stages in life. Turning your dreams into a burning desire is to believe that your dreams is achievable and you can actually achieve anything you believe and work towards it, having it as a burning desire alone won’t help in really achieving it, but working towards it daily. You have to start thinking of it as something more, once it become a burning desire you are no longer to refer to it as a dream, it is important to move from dream to burning desire, to goal. Only goals can be approached.

Plan.
You will need to create a strategy for the accomplishment of your goal, this strategy is usually called “plan of action”. There is no.. continue reading===>>>https://scholarsempire.com/how-to-actualize-your-dreams/

(1) (Reply)

Opera Hub News Creators: Making At Least #7200 On A Post Every Month / I Heard This On Consulting Capable / Thursdays Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.