Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,261 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Yahoo Messenger About To Be Discontinue - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Yahoo Messenger About To Be Discontinue (366 Views)

Do You Still Use Yahoo Messenger!!! / Facebook Website Messenger – Www.facebook.com / How To Unsend Facebook Messenger’s Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Messenger About To Be Discontinue by dierich: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2018
I received a message from my yahoo mail this morning that the most popular instant message decade back is about to be discontinued in few days time.
read their message below:

We see that you’ve used Yahoo Messenger recently, so we wanted to let you know that Yahoo Messenger will no longer be supported after July 17, 2018.
Before July 17, you can continue to use the service, but after that date, you will no longer have access to Yahoo Messenger. You can learn how to save your chats by visiting our FAQ.
We’ve loved working on Yahoo Messenger for you and want to thank you for using our product. We will continue to focus on building and introducing new, exciting communications tools that impact and delight our users.
Visit our FAQ to learn more. Thanks for being a Yahoo Messenger user!
Best,
The Yahoo Messenger team

help to the front page to inform other Nairalanders.
cc: lalasticlala , mkmyers45 , UjSizzle and other mods
Re: Yahoo Messenger About To Be Discontinue by dierich: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
I remember back then when I always chat with my long distance friends in cyber cafe den. I also meet a couple of friends too.

my people, Nothing last forever.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How To PROTECT Data From Being Copied From USB / MUSIC: Naira Marley – Drummer Boy Mp3 / What Will Happen To Us During This Lunar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.