Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty (27281 Views)

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / Just Before You Start Job Hunting As A Fresh Graduate / Naptu2: Why Nigerians Need To Stop Attacking Firefighters (2) (3) (4)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by lacemose(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerian Fire Fighters Should Learn From This, Croatian
Firefigthers Were All Watching World Cup And Just When
Rakitic Wanted To Score The Final Winning Penalty Kick For
Croatia They Had To Respond To An Emergency... They Did
Not Even Say Wait 1 second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcMpZNCooo

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by tempest01(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Makes me remember when I was in the fire attack team at an offshore location. And drill was done. We kit up and responded in less that 20 secs. We had previously arranged all the kit for easy wear and tagged them as seen in the video.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
lacemose:
Nigerian Fire Fighters Should Learn From This, Croatian
Firefigthers Were All Watching World Cup And Just When
Rakitic Wanted To Score The Final Winning Penalty Kick For
Croatia They Had To Respond To An Emergency... They Did
Not Even Say Wait 1 second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcMpZNCooo

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
sharap joorr.... our Fire fighters are really trying...its just police that are the dead on arrival

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Jfrankination(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
looks like a staged stuff jhoor

19 Likes

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Cladez(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Wow professionalism at its peak.
they didn't even say let's wait to see how it goes.

KUDOS TO THEM

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by PrymChois: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Wow....
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by makkosky(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2018
okk
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Lincoln275(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
working country

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by KINGwax007(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
And you think our firefighters wait to polish their shoes before they respond to emergencies?

Talk about saying what you just don't know!!!

I too know dey turn your head

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Queenext: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
This comparison is uncalled for.

Have you seen our fire fighter response to emergency too,we all our unfounded biased attitude take over our sense of reasoning at time.

Our response teams are doing great too with limited resources.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by johnstar(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by abbyes: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Cool. It's their first point of duty, I really like their response time-very short shows they are highly trained. I think the LRU guys are also close to this in response

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by kullozone(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
kallmemrB:
sharap joorr.... our Fire fighters are really trying...its just police that are the dead on arrival

Yea, they're trying... Just that it's very hard for them to get water to fight fire.

Abi nor be so? smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by decatalyst(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Nah Lagos state fire service comes close to this.

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by blesskewe(f): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Naija own day try

Don't make this country seem so useless

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Troublemaker007(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
But this life is very short o. One minute I was a kid and the next minute a teenager. Moments later a grown azz man with wife and kids. Who even design this system

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by tgmservice: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
if na naija firefighter.

e go be!

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
The speed at which they got dressed and left, amazing!!
These are people who take the lives they save seriously!! Nigerian firefighters can't behave like this. lipsrsealed

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by hannysur8(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
This is only done when you have a regular salary, well equipped and Love your job, but in Nigeria how many people love his/her job? most people are underpaid

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by cabilla(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
we will get dia some day
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Dacronym(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
kallmemrB:
Sharrap? You can't pass your message respectfully
Or is he wrong, do you want to compare that Fire Service with ours even if we may have improved

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm...

I doesn't mean our fire fighters too won't do the same although I cannot speak of other sectors of the economy.

Service to humanity first!
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Benjom(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Good of them cool
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by calddon(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
@op post images nah, for people like us using Ntel n Glo

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Yankee101: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
It looks staged. The last guy wearing white reacted without looking at the TV. Football fans know say you no go believe till you see for yourself

Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by BabaIbo: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Leave our firefighters... even if they are not up to these people, they are trying with the limited resources. .. cheesy
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Nonnyflex(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
It's not the fault of the Nigerian fire service it's just that like our police brothers most of the time you need to get fuel for us to come... Apart from Lagos other states fire service come like Nigeria nollywood police.. After the fire don burn finish
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by Tampa6246(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
The last guy that didn't join em is the gate man
Re: Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty by samuelchimmy(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
super fast
i guess they were trained to respond this way, so it's not much of a big deal, considering the fact that someone's life could be in danger, any sane person would do same, but unfortunately there are few sane people in Nigeria
Once again this Nigeria

How To Look Busy At Work Without Really Working / Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In!