Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Shoptomydoor You Guys Are A Blessing To The Shipping Industry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor You Guys Are A Blessing To The Shipping Industry (518 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor You Guys Are A Blessing To The Shipping Industry by masterliocute: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
ShopToMyDoor is a blessing to us in Nigeria. I never thought I will have an easy to use and yet so affordable and convenient shipping. You guys have made it possible for to shop quality products and just before you say jack the items are here. Personally I love to but my products from USA and most of them are electronics. Never did I receive a package damaged and maybe it's because they are simply good at what they do. I just got my shipment and I am impressed that delivery came earlier than I expected from ShopToMyDoor. Thanks to your speedy delivery my event will be a success. Kudos to your personal shopper manager, she was keen on purchasing my items even when the store had run out of supply, she assured me of other places I could get such gadgets at affordable rates and im glad to say I can trust her judgement. For the excellent services you render I will say Shoptomydoor shopping and shipping services are VERY AFFORDABLE FOR SHIPPING FROM USA TO NIGERIA any item you need. Thank you for never failing my heap of requests all the time. Nairalanders if you ever need a shipper you can trust you have ShopToMyDoor, and if you know you know, they are cheaper than Fedex, UPS, DHL and MyUS.

Re: Shoptomydoor You Guys Are A Blessing To The Shipping Industry by Ajoke18: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
masterliocute:
ShopToMyDoor is a blessing to us in Nigeria. I never thought I will have an easy to use and yet so affordable and convenient shipping. You guys have made it possible for to shop quality products and just before you say jack the items are here. Personally I love to but my products from USA and most of them are electronics. Never did I receive a package damaged and maybe it's because they are simply good at what they do. I just got my shipment and I am impressed that delivery came earlier than I expected from ShopToMyDoor. Thanks to your speedy delivery my event will be a success. Kudos to your personal shopper manager, she was keen on purchasing my items even when the store had run out of supply, she assured me of other places I could get such gadgets at affordable rates and im glad to say I can trust her judgement. For the excellent services you render I will say Shoptomydoor shopping and shipping services are VERY AFFORDABLE FOR SHIPPING FROM USA TO NIGERIA any item you need. Thank you for never failing my heap of requests all the time. Nairalanders if you ever need a shipper you can trust you have ShopToMyDoor, and if you know you know, they are cheaper than Fedex, UPS, DHL and MyUS.

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor You Guys Are A Blessing To The Shipping Industry by zhikirullah(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Ajoke18 post=69305896][/quote]

indeed they the best when it comes to global shipping, especially from USA. kudos to you guys and keep on with the good job

(1) (Reply)

Another Male Bayelsa Student Commits Suicide By Sniper Over Loss Of Lover To Ano / 10 Types Of Girls During Menstruation / IPOB Members Over Whelmed With Joy Over Visit To UN – A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.