Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Awesome Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awesome Service (254 Views)

My Collections Of Awesome, Amazing Pictures And Meme / Awesome Boxed-head Boerboels For Sale Incredibly Cheap / Dr. Chika Ezeanya-esiobu's Awesome TED Talk On Africa's Traditional Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Service by Ykbeauty: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Bought, shipped and delivered to Ogun State all within a week. To be honest with you, these kind of service and shipments would have cost me over $200 but I got mine for a far a lower price. Thanks to their combine and save, which is just like consolidation – with that I could shop much more, tens of items and pay a lower shipping cost, which is way better than shipping just one item. Though, even if you are shipping just 1 shoe or phone, Shoptomydoor is still cheaper than MyUS, and you save as much as $50 on some items using Shoptomydoor. My experience with shoptomydoor has been smooth for over 3 years now and I have no regret anytime I have to shop from UK and US to Nigeria. Shoptomydoor deserves an award for being the most customer focused company serving Nigerians without stress. wink wink

Re: Awesome Service by zhikirullah(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
there service in this company so called shoptomydoor is just fantastic, i luv you guyz

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For Knowing God’s Will / USED AND TRUSTED: Earn Free Gigabytes Of Data / Juventus F.C. Lands Soccer Starlet Pablo Moreno From F.C. Barcelona.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.