Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Human Beings Are Born Sinners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (5883 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Are Babies Born Sinners Or Sinless? / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
KNOW YOURSELF

How do those who don’t know themselves live? They live hypocritical lives trying to Hide their sinful selves.

Sometimes we come to encounter such people who really don’t know themselves. Socrates said, “Know yourself.” However, most of us do not know what is in our hearts: murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye.... One who doesn’t know oneself has the venom of a serpent on his/her lips but speaks of goodness.

The reason for this is because the person doesn’t know that he/she was born as an INEVITABLE SINNER. There are so many in this world who do not know their true natures. They have deceived themselves and end up living their lives completely wrapped up in their own deceptions. They do not understand that they are throwing themselves into hell because of their self–deceptions.

https://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_02.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
< Mark 7:20-23 > “And He said, ‘What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.’”
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by TrajansKong: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chapter title: HOW TO MAKE A CORRECT CONFESSION OF SIN

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_09.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Chapter title: JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS NOT A FAILURE

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_181_matthew.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
estheragha:
https://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_02.php

what happens if a person dies before the gospel gets to him?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
< Romans 10:17-18 > "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. But I say, HAVE THEY NOT HEARD? Yes indeed: ‘THEIR SOUND HAS GONE OUT TO ALL THE EARTH, And THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.’

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without EXCUSE" (Romans 1:20).

"But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah said, "Lord who has believed our report?"
(Romans 10: 16 )
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Isaiah 55:7
Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will FREELY PARDON THEM.
Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chapter title: MANKIND THOUGHTS ARE LIKE FOG

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_261_Genesis.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
FREE ! FREE !! FREE !!!

The free Christian books of The New Life Mission provide a
clear explanation of the standard of salvation by grounding
it in thorough and solid Biblical foundations, and they
address the basic concepts of salvation as to how one can
be truly born again of water(Jesus' BAPTISM) and the Spirit.
DOWNLOAD ALL FOR FREE! @
www.nlmission.com

You can also call 08135683431 to have a copy of the FREE gospel books delivered to your location through post office or waybill/ transport services.
Both the books and delivery are absolutely free of charge. YOU ARE NOT to PAY a DIME to ANYONE. Order for yours now at no cost at all! God bless us all.

Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by akeensbussy(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Religion is a Scam....
The bible says men fall into sin when Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit....Anybody born after that were born sinners.
Why is it that when Jesus Christ was crucify for the sin men, anybody born after that were not saint? if the death of Jesus Christ is for remission of sin..then automatically, everybody on earth today should be saint... not sinner again.
if all of us are still born sinner, what it is the purpose of the death of Jesus to appeal God?
Religion is a scam indeed.

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
"......just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of WATER by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish."
(Ephesians 5:25-27)

Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
" BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD"
(John 1:29)

Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Chapter title: WHAT DO THE OLD TESTAMENT'S LAYING ON OF HANDS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT'S BAPTISM MEAN

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_74.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chapter title : WHERE DOES SATAN WANT TO DWELL

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_183_matthew.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chapter title: THE GOSPEL OF HIS BAPTISM THAT MADE US CLEAN

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_110_holyspirit.php
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by live4dgospel(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Gggg102:

what happens if a person dies before the gospel gets to him?
That's a religious question. As a matter of fact, it is irrelevant. Before the presence of God, every man can either be a sinner or the righteous. So the most urgent and important question Is: What happens when a person dies as a sinner or as the righteous? As you can see, the answer is now clear. We are people of faith, we don't entertain religious questions that only create controversies.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
live4dgospel:

That's a religious question. As a matter of fact, it is irrelevant. Before the presence of God, every man can either be a sinner or the righteous. So the most urgent and important question Is: What happens when a person dies as a sinner or as the righteous? As you can see, the answer is now clear. We are people of faith, we don't entertain religious questions that only create controversies.

how does a person who hasn't heard the gospel be righteous in the presence of God?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by live4dgospel(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Gggg102:

how does a person who hasn't heard the gospel be righteous in the presence of God?
As I said before, you have a religious mind. Are you not alive? Have you believed in the gospel we are preaching yet? Can you, being a human being, do the Work of judging people as God? If you are willing, hear the gospel of the water and the Spirit now that you are alive or else when you die you will face the judgment of God either as a sinner or the righteous.

To prove that you have a religious mindset, here's a biblical answer to your question. I'm providing it not because you want to believe in the gospel we are preaching, but to show to all our listeners that we are the people of faith.

(1) "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men"(Titus 2:11)

(2) "I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me"(Proverbs 8:17)

(3) "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."(Rev 3:20)

(4) "because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse"(Romans 1:19-20)

(5) "For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law"(Romans 2:12)

(6) "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;"(Acts 17:26-27)

I have more Scriptures passeges to provide, but are you willing to hear or do you desire to involve in argument? From the quotations I have given, no one is excusable from the judgment of God . In the Act 17:27 above, the Bible says that "He is not far from each one of us" What does that mean? It means that none of us is excusable from the just and fair judgment of God. Because anyone who seek him will find him, even an unborn foetus and new born babies. An unborn baby and a new born baby who seeks God from its heart will grow up to meet God. Since men are born in sin (Psalm 51:5), it is fair before God that they should seek Him from that moment. How do they seek Him? You may ask. They only have to recognise their sinful nature before God and ask for His salvation. Even an unborn babies feed, rest play and do many things inside the womb! Can they not also seek the Creator God? Judge it yourself ! As we see in the case of Esau and Jacob. In the Romans above Bible says those that die without the Law perish without the law and those that die in the law shall be judged by the law. Even before God gave us this gospel before the coming of Christ in this world, God has been justifying people and condemning others as well as we see in the case of Abraham who was justified and Sodom and Gomorrah who perished, all without the law. Read all the quotations above and get the answer yourself.
In conclusion, God gives us equal opportunity to meet the gospel, anyone who seeks will certainly find, that is the promise of God. So the gospel is available to everyone. Anyone who dies with sins in his heart will receive the judgment of God without fail "for there is no partiality with God."(Romans 2:11)

However, if you insist on your religions thought. I will answer you no more. Anyone who has ears let him hear.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
live4dgospel:

As I said before, you have a religious mind. Are you not alive? Have you believed in the gospel we are preaching yet? Can you, being a human being, do the Work of judging people as God? If you are willing, hear the gospel of the water and the Spirit now that you are alive or else when you die you will face the judgment of God either as a sinner or the righteous.

To prove that you have a religious mindset, here's a biblical answer to your question. I'm providing it not because you want to believe in the gospel we are preaching, but to show to all our listeners that we are the people of faith.

(1) "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men"(Titus 2:11)

(2) "I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me"(Proverbs 8:17)

(3) "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me."(Rev 3:20)

(4) "because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse"(Romans 1:19-20)

(5) "For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law"(Romans 2:12)

(6) "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;"(Acts 17:26-27)

I have more Scriptures passeges to provide, but are you willing to hear or do you desire to involve in argument? From the quotations I have given, no one is excusable from the judgment of God . In the Act 17:27 above, the Bible says that "He is not far from each one of us" What does that mean? It means that none of us is excusable from the just and fair judgment of God. Because anyone who seek him will find him, even an unborn foetus and new born babies. An unborn baby and a new born baby who seeks God from its heart will grow up to meet God. Since men are born in sin (Psalm 51:5), it is fair before God that they should seek Him from that moment. How do they seek Him? You may ask. They only have to recognise their sinful nature before God and ask for His salvation. Even an unborn babies feed, rest play and do many things inside the womb! Can they not also seek the Creator God? Judge it yourself ! As we see in the case of Esau and Jacob. In the Romans above Bible says those that die without the Law perish without the law and those that die in the law shall be judged by the law. Even before God gave us this gospel before the coming of Christ in this world, God has been justifying people and condemning others as well as we see in the case of Abraham who was justified and Sodom and Gomorrah who perished, all without the law. Read all the quotations above and get the answer yourself.
In conclusion, God gives us equal opportunity to meet the gospel, anyone who seeks will certainly find, that is the promise of God. So the gospel is available to everyone. Anyone who dies with sins in his heart will receive the judgment of God without fail "for there is no partiality with God."(Romans 2:11)

However, if you insist on your religions thought. I will answer you no more. Anyone who has ears let him hear.

all I'm asking for is a straightforward answer. all your beating about the bush and long posts is not helpful.
I'm not interested in arguments either.

just say what will happen to those who never heard of the gospel. what will happen to those who never had the chance to believe in Jesus?

e. g what will happen to our forefathers who died long before the missionaries came?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Gggg102:

all I'm asking for is a straightforward answer. all your beating about the bush and long posts is not helpful.

just say what will happen to those who never heard of the gospel. what will happen to those who never had the chance to believe in Jesus?

e. g what will happen to our forefathers who died long before the missionaries came?

He's in a quandary

If he says they would make heaven then missionaries did something evil by preaching

Infact if they'd make heaven then we should make it a duty to wipe out Christianity and every bit of its knowledge from the face of them earth. that way future generations would all make heaven

If he says they're going to hell then it shows a game they played in which all the odds are stacked against them. its like standing on an atomic bomb and hoping to escape its blast

If he says they'd judge them by the good they did (lots of Christians trout this) then Christianity is simply a moral destroyer because check this out

idongesit (who's a bad guy that kills, rapes, cheats and is epitome of evil) and Ogunkoya (who's a good, meek, gentle, caring, loving guy) are playing ayo at a palm wine joint. both never hear if Jesus. while playing a pink skinned guy with some hard cover book comes to them to tell them about how a particular Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for them and they need to accept that as fact amongst other claims. idongesit agrees with the fact but ogunkoya saw the pink skinned guy as a comedian.
they walk back from the game to their abode while exchanging a few banters. A Lion pounces on them on the way and devours them. according to Christians Ogunkoya would go to hell while Idongesit goes to heaven. the missionary coming gave the takebacksies to the bad guy who would've headed to hell while the good guy who would've gone to heaven had his heaven taken away by the missionary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by CAPSLOCKED: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
akeensbussy:

CHRISTIANITY
is a Scam....
The bible says men fall into sin when Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit....Anybody born after that were born sinners.
Why is it that when Jesus Christ was crucify for the sin men, anybody born after that were not saint? if the death of Jesus Christ is for remission of sin..then automatically, everybody on earth today should be saint... not sinner again.
if all of us are still born sinner, what it is the purpose of the death of Jesus to appeal God?

THE DUMBEST STORY EVER SOLD.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by live4dgospel(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Gggg102:

They will certainly be judged by God. God is just and righteous. As such, He judges with righteousness. Anyone He sees sins in their heart, He will send them to hell. For there is no salvation in the grave. As it is written "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,"(Hebrews 9:27)
Who told you God has not preached the gospel to all men? Didn't the Bible says the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men?

Have I answered your question now?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
live4dgospel:

They will certainly be judged by God. God is just and righteous. As such, He judges with righteousness. Anyone He sees sins in their heart, He will send them to hell. For there is no salvation in the grave. As it is written "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,"(Hebrews 9:27)
Who told you God has not preached the gospel to all men? Didn't the Bible says the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men?

Have I answered your question now?

so there are those who hadn't heard the gospel that could enter heaven? those who never heard of Christ talkless of believing in him.

did your ancestors know about Jesus before the missionaries came?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by live4dgospel(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gggg102:

so there are those who hadn't heard the gospel that could enter heaven? those who never heard of Christ talkless of believing in him.

did your ancestors know about Jesus before the missionaries came?
Before Christ came into this world, has God not been saving people and condemning people? Sodom and Gomorrah were they not judged? As I said before you are out for argument and not know the truth. Now look at your new question "did your ancestors know about Jesus before the missionaries came?" You are still denying that you are not out to argue. You just wanted to see reasons to term God as an unjust God. Therefore I recommend you to read Romans chapter 9, chapter 1 and chapter 2 and come back to reply me.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
live4dgospel:

Before Christ came into this world, has God not been saving people and condemning people? Sodom and Gomorrah were they not judged? As I said before you are out for argument and not know the truth. Now look at your new question "did your ancestors know about Jesus before the missionaries came?" You are still denying that you are not out to argue. You just wanted to see reasons to term God as an unjust God. Therefore I recommend you to read Romans chapter 9, chapter 1 and chapter 2 and come back to reply me.

if I wanted to argue, I wouldn't be asking questions.
I am just asking is it possible for people to enter heaven if they never heard of and never had a chance to believed in Jesus.

now this is a yes or no question.

if a person dies without hearing about Jesus, is it possible for that person to get to heaven even when he never heard of Jesus nor believed in him?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by live4dgospel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gggg102:

if I wanted to argue, I wouldn't be asking questions.
I am just asking is it possible for people to enter heaven if they never heard of and never had a chance to believed in Jesus.

now this is a yes or no question.

if a person dies without hearing about Jesus, is it possible for that person to get to heaven even when he never heard of Jesus nor believed in him?

Until you deny your thoughts your heart will still be darkened and hardened even the more. You don't even realise what you saying because I have answered you many times, but there seems to be something you have made up in your mind to accept. I have given you the portion of the Bible that says the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men and that God is not far from each one of us. Yet you asked this question

"if a person dies without hearing about Jesus, is it possible for that person to get to heaven even when he never heard of Jesus nor believed in him?"

Can't you see you have something already in heart to believe no matter what someone tells you. Until you deny that thought in your heart you will never understand me. I will still answer once more, God has preached the gospel to everyone even to our ancestors. All human beings must hear the gospel before God can judge them. Even those who were dead the gospel was preached to them as well. As it is written "They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."(1 Peter 4:5-6)

Finally, there is no excuse before God. If God finds sins in the heart of anyone, He will send him to hell without fail, if He finds no sins He will take him to heaven. How many times will answer you? If I answer Yes without proving it with the Word of God, you will ask me for the bible reference. But now i'm giving you Bible references, you are asking for Yes and No.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
live4dgospel:

Until you deny your thoughts your heart will still be darkened and hardened even the more. You don't even realise what you saying because I have answered you many times, but there seems to be something you have made up in your mind to accept. I have given you the portion of the Bible that says the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men and that God is not far from each one of us. Yet you asked this question

"if a person dies without hearing about Jesus, is it possible for that person to get to heaven even when he never heard of Jesus nor believed in him?"

Can't you see you have something already in heart to believe no matter what someone tells you. Until you deny that thought in your heart you will never understand me. I will still answer once more, God has preached the gospel to everyone even to our ancestors. All human beings must hear the gospel before God can judge them. Even those who were dead the gospel was preached to them as well. As it is written "They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."(1 Peter 4:5-6)

Finally, there is no excuse before God. If God finds sins in the heart of anyone, He will send him to hell without fail, if He finds no sins He will take him to heaven. How many times will answer you? If I answer Yes without proving it with the Word of God, you will ask me for the bible reference. But now i'm giving you Bible references, you are asking for Yes and No.

all I want is a yes or no answer no Bible passages required. can people go to heaven without believing in Jesus on the basis of never hearing of him?

if we were using Bible verses, Paul also said 'how will they hear the gospel if preachers are not sent to them?'

if the gospel is available to everyone, what is the purpose of preachers and missionaries?

from your last paragraph, I can infer that the gospel is preached to the dead. now won't it be more effective for people to be preached to when they are dead? since they would have no reason to deny the gospel as they are seeing the proof of afterlife with their own eyes. nobody will be able to deny the gospel if they were preached to after their deaths.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by live4dgospel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gggg102:

all I want is a yes or no answer no Bible passages required. can people go to heaven without believing in Jesus on the basis of never hearing of him?

if we were using Bible verses, Paul also said 'how will they hear the gospel if preachers are not sent to them?'

if the gospel is available to everyone, what is the purpose of preachers and missionaries?

from your last paragraph, I can infer that the gospel is preached to the dead. now won't it be more effective for people to be preached to when they are dead? since they would have no reason to deny the gospel as they are seeing the proof of afterlife with their own eyes. nobody will be able to deny the gospel if they were preached to after their deaths.
You should have told me what you believed in and stop this unnecessary question which you are not ready to accept an answer that doesn't correspond to the one you have in heart. Paul said how will they hear without a preachers, did Paul also say the gospel was not preached to them?
In Hebrews 4:2 "For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it."
So you can see even the Israelites in the wilderness received the same gospel even though Christ has not come to the world yet. How much more those who die when Christ has already come.
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by Gggg102(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
live4dgospel:

You should have told me what you believed in and stop this unnecessary question which you are not ready to accept an answer that doesn't correspond to the one you have in heart. Paul said how will they hear without a preachers, did Paul also say the gospel was not preached to them?
In Hebrews 4:2 "For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it."
So you can see even the Israelites in the wilderness received the same gospel even though Christ has not come to the world yet. How much more those who die when Christ has already come.

so what you are saying is that everybody had heard the gospel before the missionaries came to them, yes or no?
Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2018
<Rom 1:17> For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by FAITH."

< Romans 10:17-18 > "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. But I say, HAVE THEY NOT HEARD? Yes indeed: ‘THEIR SOUND HAS GONE OUT TO ALL THE EARTH, And THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.’

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes ARE CLEARLY SEEN, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without EXCUSE" (Romans 1:20).

"But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah said, "Lord who has believed our report?"
(Romans 10: 16 )

Re: Human Beings Are Born Sinners by estheragha: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Matthew 18:3, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

Chapter title: MANKIND THOUGHTS ARE LIKE FOG

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_261_Genesis.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / So Confused:what Is The Difference Between "VISION" And "PROPHECY" ? / Do As I Say Soap And Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.