Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp (874 Views)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / Travelling To Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Ukalejohn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
I want to go to Cavendish university in Uganda please who has any idea how much it would cost to get there and the cheapest means please even if na to travel from country to country before I get there grin... Thanks
Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by FirstCounsel(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Uganda?
Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Ukalejohn(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
FirstCounsel:
Uganda?
Yes please
Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Arewa12: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Lobatan
Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Why do Nigerians like schooling abroad, even Uganda That was how my former Landlord's son was sent to one polytechnic in Ukraine and the certificate he acquired is not as valuable as NEPA bill. Upon all the millions of Naira wasted, being called monkey etc.

Oga, look for a good university in Nigeria and attend.

Na so una de like to develop other countries (not about tribe) with una hard earned money. #inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Ukalejohn(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Senselin:
Why do Nigerians like schooling abroad, even Uganda That was how my former Landlord's son was sent to one polytechnic in Ukraine and the certificate he acquired is not as valuable as NEPA bill. Upon all the millions of Naira wasted, being called monkey etc.

Oga, look for a good university in Nigeria and attend.

Na so una de like to develop other countries (not about tribe) with una hard earned money. #inferiority complex.
Thanks anyways for your advice but I'd rather go there to school
Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Ukalejohn:
Thanks anyways for your advice but I'd rather go there to school
If na school you wan really go, na your money. All the best.
Re: I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp by Ukalejohn(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Senselin:

If na school you wan really go, na your money. All the best.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Cities and region by a yoruba man and his visit / Cancelled US Visa / Uber Driver Tackles His Female Passenger For Not Greeting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.