Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (51902 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by valdes00(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
The thing pain am ooo buh he jus code like say he do am willingly
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Buhari2019: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hala Juventus!
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by obi4eze(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olukologia24592:
Good one . I trust Nigerian players
Olodo grin Did you read the title at all?
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by MrBONE2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Remain Messi grin
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by ceejayxy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
If he hadn't done it voluntarily, we for force am... im de mad...he is even 30yrs old already...chai..smh
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by sykeng(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
sorry bro you didn't do it voluntarily, Ronaldo requested it and you had no choice.
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Abdulsalaam9(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
CR7 all the way
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Christane: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Olukat(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wise decision cos they would've stripped him to his balls to favor Ronaldo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
cool
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by PheezyLee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Like he has a choice, else he'll be shown the exit door.
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Bomoobacom(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Give to julius want belongs to him
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by pat077: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
He gat no choice
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Epldaily(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Afamed:

Your mates are hooking up with different business ideas to better their futures.

what have you achieve ?
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:
Nice one.

All are acknowledging the GOAT before he step into the locker room.

#Respect.

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by quickly: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
He was told to voluntarily give Ronald the no 7 or else permanent benching

1 Like

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by asawanathegreat(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Well done guy CR7 deserves it
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by samechi1: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ronaldo Is one of the best of all time,no doubt about that.
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Abfinest007(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
give honour to thom it is due
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by phemmyfour: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:
:Ronaldo is what.
A. Goat
B.chicken
C.okuko
D. Asun
pineapple
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by BabaIbo: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
The guy try tho, even if im no get choice...
I know some players won't give it out easily or won't give it to him until they are told to do so
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Nightmareo07: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:
pineapple
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Nedfed(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
And sum mumu will be comparing the guy (CR7) with messi.

Every club na hit back2back
From Sporting CP-Man united-Real madrid now to Juventus, abeg shama my guy with clapping ovation joooor.

Unlike one midget (Messi) wey no fit commot 4 one club grin and claimed he was gud.

My late mum do say " only a failure will stay in one place and expect changes in life"

1 Like

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by shine12: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
"it is more bless to give than to receive" Who is this guy deceiving with this comment? Abegi,Person wey pass you pass you. he just want to act humble so that he won't be disgraced. Who go get player like Cr7 kan dey drag number with ham? if I slap you ehn

It's his choice to give his number away and he's actually intelligent, he doesn't want to cause any friction and want to keep the team spirit up.
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Imustreturn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
kenonze:
The big masquerade is in town
odogwu is in town
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by mokane28: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hahahahahahha
Olukat:
Wise decision cos they would've stripped him to his balls to favor Ronaldo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by udo2018: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
"it is more bless to give than to receive" Who is this guy deceiving with this comment? Abegi,Person wey pass you pass you. he just want to act humble so that he won't be disgraced. Who go get player like Cr7 kan dey drag number with ham? if I slap you ehn
Exactly the guy talked as if he had a choice.
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by Investordaves: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ronaldo is the real � GOAT..... SUPER � STAR
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by CheedyJ(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Person wey dey wear 7 dey seat 4 bench,make he no willingly surrender d Jersey na make I see if no b Bari him go dey play next season..nice gesture tho..
Re: Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily by koxi: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:

Guy, no take laff finish me oo!
...as if you read my mind...����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.