Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Far Diamond Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far Diamond Bank? (915 Views)

Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Diamond Bank? by hoha4life(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2007
This is to seek 4 info as to wether diamond bank taining program at owerri is in batches. i did interview and med test with them but was not called for training. i contacted my mates that we did med test 2geda. they also confirmed their non-invitation.

My question is will they call other sets for training at d expiration of this current training?
Are the incomimg sets notified in advance?
How soon ?

Hmmn, this wait n see game dey tire me-ooooooooo. Anyway plz any1 with info shud plz bail me out am so confused.
Re: How Far Diamond Bank? by smillie: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hi,am also in ur shoes,but i called their HR, gave the guy i spoke with my details,he confirmed and said i was successful,and dat i would be called in the next batch as soon as the present trainees conclude theirs
Here is the number,01-4626663,ask to speak with Alex.
Wish u well,let me know what happens.
Re: How Far Diamond Bank? by koolman: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2007
Those of us that did our own medicals in Abuja  were sent a text message asking us to be patient for the next batch of training that is due to start soon though we don't know how soon. I believe the same thing will be applicable to Owerri people.
Re: How Far Diamond Bank? by smillie: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2007
those in owerri did not get any txt messages,but am definitely optimistic,we have gone this far,there is no stopping us now.
Re: How Far Diamond Bank? by hoha4life(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2007
i have bin invited for training in lagos. Glory be to God Almighty.i want to thank everybody for their support and prayers.

this is also to encourage those still searching that the good Lord who did ours will surely answer their prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Procurement Officer Test / Nigcomsat Test Format: / Channel Development Manager (hfml/07/02)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.