Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Trouble With Kissing Him - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Trouble With Kissing Him (1452 Views)

Help Me Review My Work - The Trouble With Richard - Chapter 1 / Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing? (HOT) / Zeedaxz Stories ---the Trouble Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
PROLOGUE
We all want want to be loved as no one would wish for one sided love. Someone in which we see a friend in, a lover and a companion, most especially that special someone you could talk and communicate with without getting bored, that special person that you can be yourself with.
We so much crave this, and I waited to experience such.
After so much waiting, I got that and I'm deliriously happy.

What could go wrong?
( Edited by Cynex)
Penshalom

2 Likes

Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
EPISODE 1

THE SOUND OF my alarm woke me up at 5am sharp. It was really difficult to get out of bed, it was a cold morning and it's dawn, you enjoy sleep more at this time of the day but I have to wake up to beat time, if I don't then I'm not going to observe my quiet time today, which is a taboo to me, I never miss my quiet time, well, ever since I came to know Christ. I stretched and quickly rushed to the toilet to pee rushing back to my room to begin my quiet time and by 6am I'm done, my phone blinked twice as I opened my eyes signalling that I have a message, I picked it up grinning as I read the message.
"See you in church later in the evening ....
I bit my bottom lip nervously as I added the next words..."xoxo" and pressed send before rushing to the bathroom smiling like an idiot.
I took a shower after putting rice on fire and had a not too long but relaxing bath. I wore a black pencil skirt and a nude coloured blouse adorned with pearls, I packed my hair and did a little make-up, picked a bag to match. I got out after packing my food in my "adult" lunch box.
I work as a Biology teacher in a big secondary school 30 minutes drive to my house. It's a job I absolutely love, I love being part of little children's lives, at least the little I do will affect them somehow.
I got to school by 7:20am, signed and entered the staff room which was surprisingly empty, I took my seat, prayed a bit before checking the assignments I forgot to take home on Friday and started marking them occasionally looking up to greet the rest of the staff as they came in.
"Aunty Nkechi" I looked up to see one of my favourite students smiling at me.
"Hello baby." I said returning her smile.
"Good morning Aunty. You look beautiful today"
"Thank you dear" I replied smiling "How was your weekend?"
"It was fine aunty. How was yours?"
"It was good. Go drop your bag in class, it's almost assembly time" I told her while looking at my wrist watch, it was just a minute to the assembly time, the assembly starts by 7:40am.
"Yes Aunty" I barely heard her as she dashed out, I closed the book I was marking following the other teachers out just as the time keeper rang the bell.

AFTER THE ASSEMBLY, we all went back to our various positions, I didn't have a class until the third period so I just sat down and joined in the conversation my fellow teachers were having.
We were all gisting about our weekends when I caught the whiff of a familiar perfume, I didn't have to look up to know it's Vivian, my "seat mate", her seat is next to mine.
She practically cat-walked inside, her hips swayed in her tight black gown as she walked, I saw Uncle James licking his lips while ogling her buttocks before he caught my eye and he quickly looked away. Vivian never greets, I don't think she recognizes all of us because she barely looks at anyone when she enters the staff room.
"Hi Vivian" I said after a while.
"Mm" She grunted without sparing me a glance, she was busy with her phone as usual.
"How was your weekend?"
She finally looked up giving me a devilish grin.
"Here it goes" I thought.
"Oh it was the best, had a nice time with my boo" She purred out.
"But you wouldn't understand that anyway being an Old Virgin Mary" She smiled at me, I could see her white teeth shining behind the bold red lipstick, she is pretty but she has a nasty tongue. There were so many rumors about her, I wonder if her "boo" is the Principal, at least that's what the latest rumor says but it's not my business just really worried about the kind of life she's living.
I sighed and turned around, I picked my phone and played WORD COOKIES just to waste time.
I wasn't at all bothered by what she said she's always like that and have I someone in mind already, I just have not said yes to him, still needed to check a few things but I'm good now.
My parents had a really bad marriage before they got separated so I was scared, I didn't want to make a mistake and I took a lot of time thinking and praying, God helped and a little help from my Pastor did too, although I'm still scared but I'm going to take a leap of faith.
I grinned widely as I finally got the word for the game "HUSBAND".
"This must be another confirmation" I muttered to myself giggling.

Penshalom

3 Likes

Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Bintabisiriyu: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ashawo
Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by afolabiwunmi: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Keep coming

1 Like

Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Keep coming
Yes ma'am
Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Episode 2

AS TIME DREW near the more nervous I was, there were times that I got lost in thought, you see my imagination runs wild, really wild, I picture things before it happens and there were times when I pictured unrealistic things and today was no exception, my imagination was running wild, I kept thinking of how to tell him "Yes", picturing different scenarios and each of them had a flaw to me but I kept trying.
I got home few minutes to 5pm, I washed my food flask in haste and ate the left over rice from the morning, our Bible Study starts by 5pm, I know I would be late but I just wanted to be reasonably late, if that makes sense.
I carefully picked my cloth, not too classy, not too casual, I redid my make-up, the problem was tying my turban, I'm not really good with head ties so I spent lots of time on the turban before I got the perfect style.
I checked myself again before I ran out as I was already late, it was 5:45pm already. "So much for being reasonably late Nkechi" I muttered as I walked in haste to the junction of my street saying a few words of greetings to people I know and met on the way and with God on my side I got a taxi immediately.
The closer we were to church step the more nervous I was, my heart pounding both in excitement and fear. I stepped in the church and subtly looked around as I made my way to the middle to sit and I found him, he was sitting in the row next to mine, our eyes met and he smiled at me revealing his white teeth, he looks more handsome when he smiles, I smiled back shyly and took my seat.
The Pastor preached I caught a few words but my mind kept drifting, same as my eyes. I kept glancing at him and I caught him doing the same each of us looking away whenever we caught each other's eyes. The service finally ended at 6:30pm and I quickly went outside to avoid greetings and talks that would delay me besides
I had a really important task ahead of me.
I stood in a dark place close to the front of the
church when he texted me asking where I am.
"I'm in front of the church, close to the Gen house"
"Okay, I'll meet you there" He texted back immediately.
And about 2 minutes I saw his silhouette, I stepped out and waved at him, he saw me and moved faster.
"Hey" He said as we walked back to the dark place.
"Hi" I replied.
"So.. How was your day?" He said awkwardly.
"It was great. Yours?"
"It was great too"
"Okay"
We stood in awkward silence for a few seconds.
Everyone left already so it was just us.
"Well...."
"Well.. I have something to tell you"
"Really? Okay" He said as he intertwined his long fingers together.
"I wanted to tell you that I'm good to go"
"Good to go? Where?" He said frowning and looked at me confused.
"I mean, we, you and me, I'm good with it."
"Huh?"
"I'm saying yes to your proposal" I rushed the words out finally.
He kept quiet for a few minutes, the longer he was quiet the more scared I was, maybe he got tired of waiting.
"Oh" He said quietly staring into space.
"Oh?"
And then he grinned widely.
"You said yes" He said as if he just realised it.
"Yes."
"God" He looked so happy and my heart became at ease.
"Thank you Nkechi. You won't regret this I promise" He held my hands.
"I will hold you to that promise" I said jokingly and squeezed his hands.
"I love you Nkechi, I love you so much, you have no idea how much and you just made me the happiest man on earth."
"I love you too" I replied shyly looking down.
He chuckled.
"Let's go, let me drive you home."
"Okay"
We walked hand in hand and he didn't let go until we said good night to each other.
"Today is truly the best day ever" I shouted as I fell on my bed, my phone rang and just as I thought, it's him, I smiled and picked up.
"Good night" my foot, we talked on phone till the early hours of the following day.

Penshalom

Like and comment, Happy Weekend

2 Likes

Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Episode 3

I ALMOST MISSED my quiet time, we eventually stopped the call at around 3am, so I only got few hours of sleep, I did the quiet time mumbling out a few words of prayer but I kept dozing and later slept off. I woke up with jolt and picked my phone sleepily to check the time, it's 6:50am. I dropped the phone and stretched before something snapped in me.
"6:50am" I said.
"Oh my God, it's 6:50" I gasped and jumped out of bed, taking off my clothes as I rushed to the bathroom. I did everything in a rush, the bristles of my toothbrush pricking my gum as I brushed so it had a lot of blood when I spit it out.
I had to settle on buying something to eat from our school's cafeteria since there was no time to cook.
I rushed out walking in haste, I've been doing that a lot lately but at the end it's worth it, I smiled as I thought of what happened yesterday.

IT HAS BEEN the best week of my life, words cannot express how I feel, the tingles, the butterflies, the smiles and laughs. Tobi is really romantic, I never expected it, he is one of the prayer warriors in my church so I was thinking he would be spiri-koko but it turned out wrong, he is spiritual but not way over his head, him being so handsome is a plus. We agreed to tell the Pastor officially on Sunday so we can start the courtship properly, talk to the marriage committee and all.

I DRESSED IN a beautiful flowery gown, today being Sunday, my face all radiant, everyone noticed the change in me. Tobi and I sit apart but our eyes are always on each other. The church service ended by 12pm and we headed to the Pastor's office.
Pastor came in about 30 minutes later and as usual with a gentle smile on his face.
"Igbo Kwenu" Pastor said jokingly.
I laughed in response. "Good afternoon sir" I said between laughs.
"Afternoon my dear. How are you young man?"
"I'm fine Pastor" Tobi replied bowing his head respectfully.
"So.. Seeing the two of you here.. I guess it's a green light? Or is it red?"
We chuckled.
"It's green" Tobi said.
"Wow, finally. Congratulations Bro. Tobi. It was a tough fight."
"Yes it was o"
I just rolled my eyes at Tobi shaking my head.
"Well.. I thank God for you both. I pray that God will lead you through this journey"
"Amen" We both said in response.
"I don't need to tell you both about the rules of the church. You both are one of the youths I love, you Tobi being part of the Prayer Team and Nkechi you are also in the Sunday School Unit. I would still say it anyway, as you both know, "Marriage is honourable to all and the bed…"
"Undefiled" I said finishing the words.
"Yes. Undefiled. We frown against any form of sexual immorality, just as you know, once that happens and we find out, the church will not conduct the wedding for you and you will be disciplined." He looked at us before continuing "My dear brother and sister, it's just a six month journey and before you know it you are both married, you will be with each other till death do you part, so, please, wait. Don't allow the devil push you both into sin, be careful. Feelings and spirituality are two different matters, avoid things that will push you to sin, you cannot be too spiritual for the devil, ko possible, so be careful. No sex till you both say "I do"."
"Pfft" I thought in my mind, that's no problem at all but I still nodded my head in response with a "Yes sir"
"Good, ask my secretary on your way out to give you the letter you will take to the Marriage Committee leader, I believe they will talk more on this and other important things, things that will help you both, be patient, listen and adhere to what you are told."
"We will sir"
"Good. Let me have a word of prayer with you both"
He held both our hands and prayed for few minutes, we collected the letter and gave it to the Marriage Committee leader who also congratulated us.
"I will get back to both you, se ti gbo?"
"Beeni sir" I said my with my Igbo accent which made us all laugh.
"The journey has officially started" Tobi said starting his car.
"Yes it has." I said heaving a sigh of relief and anticipating for the journey ahead.
Penshalom

1 Like

Re: The Trouble With Kissing Him by Penshalom(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
EPISODE 4

THE PAST FOUR months have been awesome, the more I got to know him, the more I loved him, Tobi is the best man any woman could ever ask for, he helped me grow more, I've learned so many things from him although there were misunderstandings but we got through them.
I honestly thought he would jilt me when my father gave him the list of the things he would buy for the bride price.
"I knew what I was getting into Nkechi, besides you are worth more than all these things" were the exact words Tobi said when I asked him, those words made me fall deeper for him.
Presently we are at church and we are being counselled by one of the members of the Marriage committee "In summary, the man's job is to provide for his family, the woman's job is to take care of her home. The man has to love his wife just as Christ loves the church and he gave His life for us and the woman submissive to him. These and many other things are what will make your marriage work. We'll continue next week."
There were no questions raised, Tobi drove me home as usual.
"I'm so tired" Tobi complained stifling a yawn.
"Same here. Do you want to come inside for a cup of cold water?"
"Should I?"
"Just come in for a few minutes, I'll use that opportunity to show you the designs I saved for my wedding gown in my tab"
"Okay ma'am"
We both entered, I left him sitting on the couch after getting him a cup of water to get the tab from my room.
"Check it" I sat down on the couch sitting close to him opening my gallery.
He collected the tab from me.
"Hmm.. This one is gorgeous but I have a problem with this part."
"What part?" I moved closer to him to see what he is talking about.
"This V neck, I hope it won't expose your…you know.." He pointed to his chest.
"No it won't, it's not too deep"
"Are you sure?" He turned to look at me, it felt like the world stopped. He was only a breath away from me, I could feel his breath on my face and I could hear his breathing becoming laboured as he stared at me with so much intensity. His eyes moved to my lips and mine did too.
I don't know who made the first move but I just knew we started kissing, it got so deep and passionate that I let out a loud moan, that sound made me come back to my senses. We broke the kiss abruptly.
"We shouldn't have done that" Tobi said looking at me his lips swollen.
I barely heard him, the kiss replaying in my mind as I stared at his lips, I'm in trouble, I can't think of anything else. I watched him gulp as he stared at me too, lust clouding his eyes.
"No we shouldn't have" I whispered.
Our heads moved closer again and our lips touched, an electrifying feeling course through my body, I guess he felt it too because he deepened the kiss at and before I knew it we were already devouring each other.
One thing led to the other, we did it on the couch.

Penshalom

Download and continue reading at link below

https://oleevergist.com.ng/superstory/trouble-kissing-him-penshalom-season-1-complete-episodes-download/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland / Who Are Your Favourite Nigerian Authors / FICTION: S*x Village By(sexual Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.