Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Shock As Young Man Kills His Uncle For Advising Him Against Drinking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shock As Young Man Kills His Uncle For Advising Him Against Drinking (308 Views)

Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / 25-year-old Man Kills His 50-year-old Uncle For Advising Him Against Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Young Man Kills His Uncle For Advising Him Against Drinking by faith2kool(f): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 25 year old man, Dodo Baraje, who killed his uncle after he advised him against drinking local alcohol.

Baraje who lives in Shirumbu village, said he shot his uncle in annoyance because he beat him up in order to stop him from drinking the local made alcohol called suck and die.

The suspect said his 50 years old uncle explained to him that the alcohol would mar his future, hence the reason for the correction. The father of four said, “Out of annoyance I ran into the house picked a gun and shot him.

I never knew that he will die. He was only correcting me so that I will be a better person in the society my family will be proud of, I am finished. I don’t know how I am going to explain this to my family, especially to my wife who loved my late uncle so much. .

In fact I was under the influence of alcohol ordinarily I wouldn’t have killed my uncle who took care of me. I have never quarreled with with my uncle before, honestly I don’t know what came over me, may Allah forgive me.

I now realised what I have done to my life, I am a fool”, he lamented . The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar said the security operatives recovered one single barrel gun from him adding that the case would be charged to court soon.

http://theinfoglobal.com/2018/04/02/shock-as-young-man-kills-his-uncle-for-advising-him-against-drinking/

(1) (Reply)

Firsr Android Phone Company Owned By A Nigerian / One Plot Of Land For Sale Close To The Lagos- Ibadan Express Way / I Want To Destroy My PVC.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.