Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) (2641 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son / Daddy Showkey Hangs Out With JJ Okocha (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by GisterBlogger: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Football legend, JJ Okocha all smiles as he meet with king of Switzerland.

Shared with caption...

10It was an honour to meet with his majesty #king of Swaziland �� thank you for having me sir.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/football-legend-jj-okocha-meets-king-switzerland

1 Like

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by GisterBlogger: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Zonex1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
afta go to supersport and b talking rubbish ordinary futuballu yhu cannot analyze mtchewww
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Tolexander: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Football legend, JJ Okocha meets with king of Switzerland.

Shared with caption...

10It was an honour to meet with his majesty #king of Swaziland �� thank you for having me sir.
This is Swaziland, a southern African country. Not Switzerland.

10 Likes

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by amaniro: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
this op sef

it's Swaziland

not Switzerland

edit biko

2 Likes

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tolexander:

LOL THESE BLOGGERS JUST COPY AND PASTE NONSENSE WITHOUT VERIFICATION.

MANY OF THEM NEED TO GET EDUCATED. IN ONE LINE HE SAID "KING OF SWITZERLAND", IN THE NEXT LINE HE SAYS SWAZILAND.
FOR HIM MIND SWITZERLAND AND SWAZILAND NA THE SAME PLACE.. A SECONDARY SCHOOL CHILD WILL NOT MAKE THIS BLUNDER.

KING OF AMERICA undecided

5 Likes

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Where is NwaAmaikpe??

King of Switzerland ko, Oba of ShaQiri ni

2 Likes

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by cruzita(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Switzerland abi swaziland which one we wan take
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Op, take note. It is Swaziland (now eSwaztini)

This king palace no be here o.

Grandpa be tell me say we be royalty. But popcy just forget about the thing. E say na too much stress 4 am. grin
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by obi4eze(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Swaziland undecided
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lolzz.....Guy abeg no let me pee for body grin grin grin...

Lwkmd

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Tolexander: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL THESE BLOGGERS JUST COPY AND PASTE NONSENSE WITHOUT VERIFICATION.

MANY OF THEM NEED TO GET EDUCATED. IN ONE LINE HE SAID "KING OF SWITZERLAND", IN THE NEXT LINE HE SAYS SWAZILAND.
FOR HIM MIND SWITZERLAND AND SWAZILAND NA THE SAME PLACE.. A SECONDARY SCHOOL CHILD WILL NOT MAKE THIS BLUNDER.

KING OF AMERICA undecided
I tire for these lazy bloggers o. Even copy and paste, they can do it perfectly.

Immediately I saw the topic, I'd known the OP meant Swaziland and not Switzerland which is a republic.
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
JJ na baba for ball.
He train ronaldinho in leg over.
D best African player.

But I dont no if is true.
I ask sombodi of nwamaikpe n dey say
DSS have pick him 4 declarin interest in 2023 elecxn.

Internet its not safe.
Dey r witchhuntin opposixn n vibrant leaders
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Iceberg41: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Awon omo Irole aye blogger
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by MDsambo: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:
this op sef

it's Swaziland

not Switzerland

edit biko
cruzita:
Switzerland abi swaziland which one we wan take
givan:
Op, take note. It is Swaziland (now eSwaztini)

This king palace no be here o.

Grandpa be tell me say we be royalty. But popcy just forget about the thing. E say na too much stress 4 am. grin
obi4eze:
Swaziland undecided

You are all wrong. It's eSwatini not Swizerland or swaziland.

1 Like

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Tolexander: 4:31am On Jul 13, 2018
MDsambo:

You are all wrong. It's eSwatini not Swizerland or swaziland.
You wouldn't say that they are wrong when the major thing about the name change announced by the ruler of the country is press release.

The currency, stamp, government buildings still bear Swaziland and not eSwatini.

1 Like

Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Tolexander:
Our bloggers are not educated
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Jethrolite(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Football legend, JJ Okocha all smiles as he meet with king of Switzerland.

Shared with caption...

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/football-legend-jj-okocha-meets-king-switzerland
Swaziland
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Jethrolite(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2018
phemmyfour:
Our bloggers are not educated
At all, coconut brains.
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2018
So Swaziland is also Switzerland
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Tolexander:
The King changed the country's name to eSwatini for this particular reason lol
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by mytime24(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Make d king dash am one of his wives angry

I hear say him get plenty wives
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by dejt4u(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
mytime24:
Make d king dash am one of his wives angry

I hear say him get plenty wives
lol
Re: Football Legend, JJ Okocha Meet With King Of Switzerland (photo) by GisterBlogger: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Gigantic Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Bikini / Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) / Alibaba Show Off Her Lookalike Grownup Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.