Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,449 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Software Technology Exhibition - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Technology Exhibition (1015 Views)

Where Is Nigeria In Software Technology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Technology Exhibition by ucard: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hellow Programmers,

I am proposing that we organise an exhibition of Software Technologies in Nigeria. The essence of the exhibition is to Identify key technologies in software sector that is capable of beating similar technologies in the world, and that give support to such technologies through sponsorship and other ways that may be necessary.

I have seen some stunning technologies that are being proposed by some Nigerians. Some of them may not necessarily have all it takes to take such evolutions to a height it deserves.

We are acctually working on one of such technologies and I assure you, you will be delighted when we finally roll it out to the public. It got the required approval at every place we presented it. It is one technology that will change your thought about software business in Nigeria.

We must drive the software business in Nigeria. Let our Industries stop sourcing for softwares from outside the shore of Nigeria.

Let us know your opinion on this exhibition and how we could achieve it.

UCard
(a technology evolving from Nigeria)

(1) (Reply)

How I Developed My First iPhone App In 2 Weeks / Very True / What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid When Hiring A Mobile App Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.