Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Shit Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Shit Story (476 Views)

Shit Hurts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Shit Story by Sotonte1234: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
I went more than a week without using the toilet, I mean no 2. The fact that my stomach could hold up for that long was mind blowing.

So my land Lord where I served, decided that a pit latrine was the best option for his tenants. The man stopped us from using the water closet and erected a pit latrine for us.

Its not like I haven't ever used a pit latrine. I mean I remember when I was younger, we were in church that day and I felt like my anus would give way.

I immediately rushed to look for the toilet, on getting there, I found out it was a pit latrine. You'd think I cared right.

Naa!

I jumped on the thing like I was about to ride a bicycle, as I found the right angle to position my butt and off I went.

It was a serious purging. In fact, the way the pit latrine swallowed up my excrement, a water closet wouldn't have come close.

There was no sound, no water thumping up to my butt, and no need to flush. Now what more could I ask for.

But this time was different, I was grown and more so, where I was serving was a village where snakes were not to be killed.

I had heard a story of one that entered our compound, instead of killing it, they gently picked it up and kept it on the outside.

Now who wants to shit in that kind of pit latrine where any body can be your visitor.

Noo, no way!

I was so disgusted by this that I didn't want to even think of using it. Somehow, my brain sent the message to my stomach and my stomach cooperated with my butt and for more than a week, I didn't perform no. 2.

Now isn't that the best network ever!
Re: My Shit Story by Sotonte1234: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
So after a week or more of not using the toilet, my butt couldn't take the hassle anymore. I decided that this was it, go now or never.

I strode to the toilet, opened the door and behold, I was staring at the cleanest pit latrine ever!

It was as white as snow and everywhere was looking cleaner than I had thought.

With the way my butt was clamoring, I knew there was no time to waste.

It was time for serious business.

(1) (Reply)

We Had A Chat With Azafi Omoluabi-ogosi, CEO Of Parresia Publishers! / Writers Wanted / The Goblin Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.