Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life (447 Views)

My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" / I Am Seriously Angry / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by David0809(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Hello Nairalanders my Name is David Valentine and i base in Lagos and i seriously need some advice now or should i say help sad sad
I don't even know where to start from or what to say but long story short, i lost my GF last year September and since then i have not been able to be in another relationship again and like seriously i don't know what is happening to me or what i going on again.
I gave my self a lots of time before trying to get y self in to another relationship but all my efforts seems to go no where, truth is the thing is so serious to me to the extend that am beginning to consider even going to prayers or telling my pastor about it.
Before i was thinking that maybe it's was my job that wasn't okay but it's a lie because i got a new job and it's OK at least.
Am hardworking, an inspirational, life coach, an idealist yet i found my self going through what am helping others with.
The problem is any girl i try to talk to won't give me a listening ear and even if they do in less than a week or two i found them leaving me, not picking my calls, talks to me anyhow and all that, i can't count and i begin to ask my self what is happening to my life and these are some of the girls that my friends talk to and like they accept immediately and things go on well for them even though my friends wouldn't want anything serious with them they still accept and me that want something more than serious with them won't even be given such privilege or opportunity if i may say. Please guys, gals help oo. Thanks and God bless

Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2018
The right girl will come at the right time.
You are a good looking man.
Don't rush.
Be patient.
All the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by nNEOo(m): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Op be specific!...... Are you looking for a girl or a piece of advice?

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Because you have not been making enough money.

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by damosade(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
She don see you..she will inbox you .any lady for that church u no see camp down na one yeye lady u dey find. Oyo lowa

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by David0809(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm am really confused right now but truth is i think i will be needing the both. (1) The advice (2) An understanding girl
nNEOo:
Op be specific!...... Are you looking for a girl or a piece of advice?
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by David0809(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Okay because it's what i have been praying and hoping for but the truth is its really not easy like seriously because i live alone, no parents in Lag and another truth is because of all these going out this days has really left my spirit.
post=69326869:
The right girl will come at the right time.
You are a good looking man.
Don't rush.
Be patient.
All the best.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by David0809(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm yeah i totally understand you but the thing is it's just easy been alone most especially when i live alone too.
damosade:
She don see you..she will inbox you .any lady for that church u no see camp down na one yeye lady u dey find. Oyo lowa
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Help Or Advice Concerning My Relationship Life by David0809(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Like seriously i don't think that's the problem
adetoroamos:
Because you have not been making enough money.

(1) (Reply)

Four Method To Track A Lost Cell Phone By Using Gmail / How To Do MTN Night Sub Twice A Night / Busted: Popular Akwa Ibom Lady Reveals Why She’s Still Single… Accuses #thelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.