Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Best Trick On How To Activate Your Windows 10 Swiftly. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Trick On How To Activate Your Windows 10 Swiftly. (1133 Views)

How To Activate MTN4ME Offer And Enjoy Top Deals, Cheap Data And Recharge Offers / Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Trick On How To Activate Your Windows 10 Swiftly. by breedskool(m): 1:48am On Jul 13, 2018
I recently upgraded my operating system from window 8 to 10, i then encountered the activate windows inscription on my screen, which occasionally would pop up a prompt instructing you update your windows: i researched on how to fix this issue and came up with a solution and thought it wasn't a bad idea to share.

WATCH VIDEO TO SEE PROCESS OF ACTIVATION OR FOLLOW STEPS BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXMi1a5oP5A&t

Step 1: ensure you have internet connect on your Pc.
Step 2: Download the Script we would use to activate your windows 10 operating system.

Click Here to download script for Windows activation.

Step 3: After download the zip file, you need to unzip it with an unzipper software.
Step 4: After unzipping the file, you would find two files in the, one is a text file, the other is a cmd program with a script that would activate you windows in a minute.
Step 5: Run the activator.cmd file and allow it run for awhile, after completion you should see product succussfully activated.
Step 6: Follow the Prompt to restart you Pc by typing Y, this would help apply the changes to your operating system.
Step 7: Kindly subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Blog, to stay updated on upcoming Tech Videos and Tricks.

Re: Best Trick On How To Activate Your Windows 10 Swiftly. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2018
What of how to downgrade from win10 swiftly

(1) (Reply)

Power Proxy Vpn-unlimited Fast Security Privacy + Crack / Lenovo Thinkpad P50 Workstation | Quad-core | 4g Nvidia M2000m. Intel Xeon / Dell Latitude E6540 2GB Dedicated Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.