Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. (642 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. by bluntMonkey: 2:34am On Jul 13, 2018
43-year-old man, Ikenna Nwosu, popularly known as 'Eze-Ego' suspected to be the leader of a kidnap gang and a native of Okwudor Mgbidi in Oru West Local Government Area of Imo State, yesterday said his gang got N5 million after they allegedly kidnapped and murdered, a politician in Imo State, Mr. Amos Akano.The post, We got N5m after murder of Akano'Gang leader appeared first on Vanguard News.

Eze-Ego made this confession at the Imo State Police Headquarters in Owerri when he and 26 other suspects in other crimes were paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Dasuki Galadanchi.

Eze-Ego said: “I was not the person that killed Amos. I warned them not to kill him. To tell you the truth, we collected his money and we shared it among ourselves.We got N5 million. I did not kill him. It was Bebeto that killed him. He said he knows him.”

The Commissioner of Police, Galadanchi said: “These are 26 suspects arrested by the command in connection with the kidnap of some victims in recent times within the state.

“Prominent are the suspects who kidnapped and murdered one Amos Akano of Nkwerre.

“It is my pleasure to let you know that our community police strategy is yielding positive breakthroughs with the arrest of the following notorious kidnap/armed robbery suspects.

“Among those arrested with Eze-Ego, who are from Imo State are Chizoba Amadi, aka 50 Cent, 38, from Umuoma village Owerre Nkworji in Nwangele LGA; Ezechukwu Eze, aka Sepia, 35,from Umuabiahu in Mgbidi in Oru West and Chijoike Akukaria, 24, from Umuabiahu in Mgbidi Oru West.

“Also arrested were Emeka Okechukwu, 25, from Uba Udara Okija in Ihiala of Anambra state and Chibuike Martin Kanu, “Chibyke” , 37, from Nkwebi Amuri Ohafia in Arochukwu of Abia State.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/we-got-n5m-after-murder-of-akano-gang-leader/
Re: A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Imo & crime are like 5 & 6.

Abeg hv the pastor okorocha men arrested bin freed. Can't someone prophesy in peace again
Dos calling Buhari a terrorist hv dy seen him with gun or matchet b4, Y hvn't dy bin arrested. Oya okorocha I saw it in my dreams dat u want to sacrifice Burutai to ur cult to win elections. I dy toilet, come and arrest me. IDIOTAS
Re: A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32am On Jul 13, 2018
They should investigate.
If found guilty, they should face the consequence.
Crime doesnt pay.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. by HonAdeli(m): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2018
They should face firing squad also, they killed a man like them for money

(1) (Reply)

Henry Nweke: Details about Two Students Killed In Asaba, Delta State - Photo / R / Man, His Wife, Daughter And Mother-in-law All Die In A Car Accident In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.