Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast (7650 Views)

How to Fund Alipay Account From Nigeria directly from your bank / Get A Verified Alipay Account / Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2018
I can get you verified alipay account in just 5 days with full Chinese details and unlimited transactions daily. But atimes the verification takes a week due to the alipay change in policies.For those interested check my signature to contact me on WhatsApp.

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Contact us now
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stil available
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by AutoReportNG: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
cartwing:
I can get you verified alipay account in just 5 days with full Chinese details and unlimited transactions daily. But atimes the verification takes a week due to the alipay change in policies. I charge 60k for it. For those interested check my signature to contact me on WhatsApp.

Did you say 60k? For an account? Hmmm
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 3:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by koredex4love(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2018
What is the account for and why do you think we need it?
What are the advantages of having the account?
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
koredex4love:
What is the account for and why do you think we need it?
What are the advantages of having the account?
alipay is an account used to pay Chinese suppliers if you are into Importation or an exchanger.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by manlawal(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2018
cartwing:
alipay is an account used to pay Chinese suppliers if you are into Importation or an exchanger.
And so people need 60k to verified alipay bro small small. You didn't even give details if there will be fund into it just to pay you 60k is what you are after.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by jagabanjhn(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2018
cartwing:
yes 60k for verified alipay account. Don’t say it’s just an account because people who knows the value are inboxing me to get theirs. And if you compare rmb to dollar rate then you will know the advantages and you will know it’s not just an account and also hope you know getting a verified Chinese bank details ain’t easy?
Those people messaging u, how many of them have paid 60k for alipay account? Name their monikers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by manlawal(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
jagabanjhn:

Those people messaging u, how many of them have paid 60k for alipay account? Name their monikers
abi ooo. He think an mumu say here .
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by manlawal(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
cartwing:
funny am not here to argue with you sir. Only for interested people who know the value and also I think you should research more about alipay before you comment what you barely have an idea about. And also if you need any clarification you can inform me
And who told you I didn't know about alipay you should check my signature and see the nature of biz I do . your behavior is suspicious

1 Like

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Still verifying alipay account
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Contact us
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by manlawal(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
cartwing:
oh really? Yh you import from china please do you have an alipay account or what do you use to pay your Chinese suppliers?
Keep looking for gullible nairaland to scam but kole werk.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Still available
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by manlawal(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
cartwing:
Mr kindly answer the question. Do you have an alipay account or how do you pay your Chinese suppliers? If yes you have an alipay account can you please tell us how much you verified it and also can you assist others to get your trusted Chinese supplier to use their bank details to verify alipay accounts?
Mr kindly look else to scam and misinform people , alipay is not the only means of payment suppliers accept
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by manlawal(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
cartwing:
hahahhaha this man you are funny o. Simple question you can’t answer, which other payment method please the readers will like to know maybe you can get a client from here that is interested in your own payment method
I don't beg people to patronize and I repeat you can't scam anyone here on nairaland
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by tugrow(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
bro, i have been reading this your thread , tho i didnt want to say anything , but your confirm here pissed me off, i am not here to spoil your hustle, but make we all hustle in the right way, thinks to note before dealing with this OP

Alipay is not a virtual payment processor, alipay is like opening a bank account , you need a Chinese government issued id card, a Chinese account to link to it , and others document to VERIFY it to a full Chinese alipay...

the question is =

where will you get up to 5, 10, 20, 50, or of all this document if you are to create for the above people

2) did you tell that the are not the real owner of the account because the person id use to verify this account can claim this account because his document is use for verification

3) if account is frozen for fraudulent activities who happen to the fund in the account ?

Note that you have 80% potential of losing money in this account , in as much is not your document was use to verify it.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Available
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 2:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Still verifying
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by jagabanjhn(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2018
cartwing:
sorry I can’t list my clients details here just to prove anything, its against the policy, only those who are interested should contact me via WhatsAp for proves. Thanks
Lol. Continue. God is watching u
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Get your verified alipay account
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by tugrow(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
cartwing:
This people who come here to talk negatives sigh about me, also do the same business but their problem is they don’t want people to get their own alipay account because they want people to always go through them as agents! I have gone through all these people’s thread and please don’t comment thrash on my thread if you have nothing tangible to say simple coming to talk bad about me and advertise your gullible business.
ehya I'm not against your ad, or against any one owning an Alipay account, you choose to attack,

Guys this is very simple
Alipay is like a bank account in China
You will be ask for documents for verification
Unlike Nigeria bank ask for ID card, Nepa bills, passport etc, in as much the ducument use to verify this account is not yours, you don't have control over that account, if the use someone else ducument to verify, the person can claim such account within a minute, All what the OP will give you is the address and password grin

It just like some one opening a Nigerian account and give you is online or ATM password, the owner can go tell his bank that someone hack or stole his account, and you will not have access to that account anymore, if you own your money in that account, you have no evidence to prove ownership..

Thanks baba

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast by cartwing: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Still available

(1) (2)

Looking To Buy A Horse / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready? / External Reserves Drop By $950m In 17 Days — CBN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.