Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS (438 Views)

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Fighting A Traffic Policeman Who Deflated His Car Tyre For Parking Wrong / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS by Rachelsblog(f): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
A military officer of the Nigerian Army has cried out after hearing a sad news of how his cousin was tortured to death by SARS, while he was faraway fighting Boko Haram for the peace of the Country, Jassjegs who's totally heartbroken said They arrested his cousin after accusing him of being a Yahoo boy..
There after asked family members to pay some cash, when they couldn't meet up, The SARS officials tortured him to to death,.

Read his piece below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/soldier-fighting-boko-haram-in-tears-as.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS by success1smyn(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2018
eeya

sorry bro

I still wonder if this con3 is worth dying for
Re: Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS by Zanas: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2018
This is why I don't pity these SARS officers when armed robbers waste them
Re: Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS by OneCorner: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Twitter and lies.
If u won track d killer sars wit ur boys na u sabi. If na d while police station u won destroy,... go on
Re: Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS by funnynation(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Returns Home to Find his Cousin killed by SARS by smellingmenses: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2018
success1smyn:
eeya

sorry bro

I still wonder if this con3 is worth dying for
NO.

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife For Committing Adultery — Suspect / Councillor Kills Wife For Condemning His Affair With Son’s Girlfriend / Police Apprehend Cyber Crime Suspect In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.