Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Benzema Drop Madrid Exit Hint - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Drop Madrid Exit Hint (430 Views)

NFF Boss Drops Major Hint On Peseiro And Waldrum's Future / Champions League Triumph: Marcelo Confirms Real Madrid Exit After 16 Years / OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Demands Lawyers To Negotiate Real Madrid Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benzema Drop Madrid Exit Hint by chi074(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
The 2017/18 campaign saw Karim Benzema record his least productive season with Real Madrid netting 12 times in 39 games with the dividend strengthening calls for his exit from the Bernabeu. On the day where the player celebrates his ninth anniversary with the LaLiga side, the French forward took to his Twitter account posting a message that for many has the hallmarks of a farewell:

“Nine years ago I first wore the Real Madrid shirt, thanks to the President, the whole club and the players and all the coaches with whom I met along the way. I’ve been proud to defend the club badge and am eternally grateful always"
#HalaMadrid

The message coincides with reports in Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport who claim Napoli are set to make a 40 million euro bid for Benzema. If the French striker does move to the Serie A side it would see a reunion with former Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti who has just taken over at the Neapolitan outfit.

https://chitipi.com/2018/07/11/benzema-on-the-move/

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Super Cup To Be Place In Morocco / Kylian Mbappe Has Ranked Himself A Stronger Ballon D’or Contender Than Messi / Chelsea Close To Signing Rugani As Player Reportedly Agreed Personal Terms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.