Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection (1322 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / This Herbal Tablet Will Cure Even The Most Stubborn Staphylococcus Infection. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2018
STAPHYLOCCOCUS AND INFERTILITY

Staphylococcus is a bacteria found in men and women. It is mostly found in the female genital. The body defenses (immune system) prevents it from invading into the blood and other parts of the body cells. Some factors can make the immune system to be weak and when it does, the bacteria will find its way into the blood and other parts of the body cells. This bacteria has made many marriages to break up today and doctors see it as a mere contamination.

HOW STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS CAUSE INFERTILITY.

A study was carried out in a lab by injecting the Bacteria on mice (lab rats). The females who were injected was allowed to mate with the males. They investigated them for days and observed that they were not able to conceive (Pregnancy). Meanwhile the females that wasn't injected with the bacteria conceived after mating and gave birth to pups (babies). They also tried it on the male counterparts. The ones that was injected with the bacteria was allowed to mate but they couldn't impregnate the females. The males that wasn't injected impregnated the female and they gave birth.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0052325

This shows what could happen to men and women who have been infected by this bacteria. The bacteria colonize the male reproductive system and starts feeding on sperm cells. This is what makes a man get low sperm count and watery sperm. A woman who has been looking to conceive for a long time do not know that this bacteria has caused scar tissues to build up and blocked the tube to prevent sperm from fertilizing the egg. It goes to the point of infecting the eggs produced by the woman. This is what cause almost 80% of infertility in Nigeria.

TREATMENT

When I interview some of my clients who have symptoms of Moving sensation in the body, internal heat, low sperm count, Fallopian tube blockage, Pelvic inflammatory disease, itchiness and so on, they tell me they have treated an infection in the past. I ask them how they treat it, they tell me they used some drugs in from the Pharmacy or hospital but yet no result. The reason is because Pharmacy drugs only does symptom management. The organisms are resistant to drugs especially the synthetic antibiotics. It's just like taking coke for headache.

NOTE: This organism can live inside the body up to 30yrs.

The best treatment for any symptoms is to get rid of the source of the symptoms you are having. If the bacteria is flushed out of the system, there will never be any symptoms again.

The solution to this problem is to make use of alternative medicine. One of the best products in the market that can get rid this bacteria successfully in the Nigerian market is in Swissgarde. I have given this solution to many people who have contacted me for few years now and they are free from it.. It takes minimum of 3 months and it depends on how your body reacts to treatment. You also need to get rid of junks, cut down on sugar, eat greens, fruits and vegetables for this treatment to go smoothly. After you have successfully remove this bacteria from your body, you will need to boost fertility with some products. Their products are made with plants and herbal extracts and don't have any side effects.

Contact me if you need more information.
Call 08183808324 or whatsapp 08136478517

Re: Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is one of the best treatment. I have given it to people for 4yrs even a man with low sperm count.
Re: Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2018
Why waste money on Pharmaceutical and hospital drugs that does only symptom management for infection when you can deal with the source of the infection by getting rid of the bacteria from the body using natural means. Whatsapp 08136478517 or call 08183808324
Re: Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2018
What cause low sperm count is of two things. 1 is an untreated infection. 2. A deficiency. Whatsapp 08136478517 or call 08183808324
Re: Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Why waste money on drugs when you can use natural means to deal with staph?
Re: Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Having health issues, let's discuss it
Re: Infertility As A Consequences Of Staphylococcus Infection by dunhill26(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Let's discuss this with whatsapp 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

I Lost A Neighbor To Tyhoid / Industrial Court Orders Resident Doctors To Resume Work Immediately. / Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.