Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria (729 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria by Nkabujohn(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Just here to drop my two cents on one of the shipping companies in Nigeria that actually know what they are doing. I ship a lot, and I have tried so many shipping companies. I used to use MallforAfrica only for clothes because they were reliable, but the problem was that I couldn't ship from just anywhere I wanted.

I sell televisions, and there are so many stores in the UK and US that give discounts off quality items that would make it cheap for me to resell. That means that my customers get quality items, but not at armed robber price. The reason I had to stop using them was that I couldn't ship from those stores with MallforAfrica, except small clothes and shoes, but with these other guys called Shoptomydoor, not only can I ship from different stores but I can wait till all the items arrive from different stores and ship them all at once. This means I don't waste money shipping one by one. The first time I actually did it and it worked, I was so amazed. It was unbelievable really. And now, it’s all I do. I get quality items, ship them at a reduced shipping cost and sell to people at the most affordable prices. Their storage time is 21 days so it really pays me, unlike MallForAfrica i do not pay shoptomydoor any convenience fee, and they give me free US and UK addresses with free storage and packaging. My items always arrive on schedule and even when it is delayed, they notify me of why, which in most cases is something beyond them. I like that

I can always track my shipment to know where it is whenever I want. Shoptomydoor is really the best, and they even let me know that if anything should happen to my package, they would give me a full refund of my item value and the shipping cost. It’s a very sweet package I'm running with them at the moment, and they are just the best because they help me save so much money every single time I ship with them. SHOPTOMYDOOR IS THE BEST SHIPPING COMPANY IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria by Nkabujohn(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shoptomydoor and Shiptonaija is the only way and the best way to make shipment to USA, UK and CHINA. If you are into shipping business and you never no about this company, in fact my brothers and sisters you are missing a lot of things in your business. Please go and try this company for your export and import and you will really know that the different is clear. Stress free service and excellent delivery to customers is our goal.
Re: Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria by Nkabujohn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nkabujohn:
Shoptomydoor and Shiptonaija is the only way and the best way to make shipment to USA, UK and CHINA. If you are into shipping business and you never no about this company, in fact my brothers and sisters you are missing a lot of things in your business. Please go and try this company for your export and import and you will really know that the different is clear. Stress free service and excellent delivery to customers is our goal.
Re: Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria by Nkabujohn(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
My people, please you should not west anytime or opportunity. For your shopping from USA and UK please quickly locate shoptomydoor office in Lagos, the office is located at No 5A banana close AJao Estate Airport road, Isolo Lagos State. Please shop from USA and UK and their will give you stress free and excellent delivery to your doorstep. No delay, No stories or excuses.
Re: Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria by wingmanII: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Rubbish! Their UK service is a disaster. Had a very horrible experience

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Villagers Kill Nearly 300 Crocodiles In Revenge Attack / No1 Redeeming Website: Card En Coin Wish Customers Happy New Month / Have You Ever Committed Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.