Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Stress Free Shipping, Safe And Quick Delivery @shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stress Free Shipping, Safe And Quick Delivery @shoptomydoor (349 Views)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stress Free Shipping, Safe And Quick Delivery @shoptomydoor by PetiteTrisha: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
I really like Shoptomydoor. They have zero stress free processes and for someone like me who ships a lot, I find them perfect. Imagine shipping even as little as a book and not having to worry about it getting to you because they have a flawless system. When I first used them, I learnt that shipping from USA does not have to be so tedious – shoptomydoor makes shipping completely easy. You don't have to be on the phone 20 hours a day trying to find out where your package is, if it is already in Nigeria or if it has even left the US. They showed me how I could use the tracking option to see where my item was at every point. Now I do not even need to call anyone for anything. I just ship, and go and pick up from their office and if I can’t go they deliver to my home. I have used both their air and ocean shipping services and I can confidently say that they deliver within the estimated time. I have shipped phones, laptops, fashion items and even recently, provisions (their shipping cost is really so good) for myself and friends over the years and let's just say I'll give them 9.5/10. If you want to ship from USA, they are the best. Really… my buddies in the office even contribute money with me and we all shop and ship our office wears from USA online stores.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Making Waves On #nigeriaair On Twitter / Hairess Beauty / Freeinfo On How To Make Money Online Using Wakanda Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.