Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards (8864 Views)

Please Help Me Choose Between Zenith And UBA / Tony Elumelu Of UBA Graduated With Third Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2008
The thing about empty vessels is very true.

People who run PwC, Accenture and co dont make so much noise as the people who just saw the names in Newspapers and billboards.
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2008
The thing about empty vessels is very true.

People who run PwC, Accenture and co don't make so much noise as the people who just saw the names in Newspapers and billboards
ode ma ni bobo yen!!!
he came online dropping peoples names like say na im born dem
na ur name the guy go drop soon
tell am how u ran shows for that zone. . .
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by ogs(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
@tkb n @ Dr Kitaun :

U guys are just F**LS!!! If u f@cking finished ur CFA 100yrs ago, how does that put food on my dog's table.

If I ever happen to be in an interview panel with f**ls like u guys, I would walk away cos I can see u guys CRASHING. hear F**LS saying they can't be halted. It took just a day for fools like you guys in the US & Russia to become low lifers.

Awon ara ile yin ni ode, OLOSHI JATI JATI!!!

About the cyber or e-slap, I send one across to EVERYTHING that matters to u. Who is a kid. See f**ls using Bloomberg n local tickers "NL" to describe Nigeria.

International figure my dog's foot, or an INTERNATIONAL FRAUDSTER!!! I pity kids who see anything good in F**LS LIKE BOTH OF U!!! I wish i can stick my foot in ur mouth then u will learn how not to run ur mouths like DIARHOEA!!!

Go on with the semantics lecture F**L!!!

wa ba mi nibe!!!

Cheers
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
@tkb n @ Dr Kitaun :

U guys are just F**LS!!! If u f@cking finished ur CFA 100yrs ago, how does that put food on my dog's table.

If I ever happen to be in an interview panel with f**ls like u guys, I would walk away because I can see u guys CRASHING. hear F**LS saying they can't be halted. It took just a day for fools like you guys in the US & Russia to become low lifers.

Awon ara ile yin ni ode, OLOSHI JATI JATI!!!

About the cyber or e-slap, I send one across to EVERYTHING that matters to u. Who is a kid. See f**ls using Bloomberg n local tickers "NL" to describe Nigeria.

International figure my dog's foot, or an INTERNATIONAL FRAUDSTER!!! I pity kids who see anything good in F**LS LIKE BOTH OF U!!! I wish i can stick my foot in ur mouth then u will learn how not to run ur mouths like DIARHOEA!!!

Go on with the semantics lecture F**L!!!

wa ba mi nibe!!!

Cheers
ure just a retarded reprobate!!!
How on earth u've deviated from self aggrandizement to epileptic rantings beats me hands down
hehehehehe. we no be ur mate bros.  .   .
ure hurt because we put u in ur place shey?

ur mates are in oshodi parks
u can deceive the semi illiterates u have as colleagues not people like me. don't involve Kitaun in this o or else grin
go get some food on ur table  u this brokeass myopic poof.

go play somewhere I'm busy murfcker or berra still go read ur Financial statement analysis grin grin grin grin
rflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2008
It took just a day for fools like you guys in the US & Russia to become low lifers.
shocked shocked shocked tell me more about it
u know little and u like to amplify like u know a lot. . . i know ur type
just because u don dey work for one osagie and sons finance doesnt mean u know anything

send me ur cv mofo grin grin
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by DrKitaun(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2008
@Tkb417

whats the point arguing with someone who agrees/admits he can be called up to be interviewed by peeps like u and I ? undecided

It sure shows he knows he is way down the ladder . . . praying for people way up to be halted is surely a sign of deep-seated hatred that never makes the initiator any more smarter/richer/wiser . . .so what gives ? undecided

@Ogs

what are your qualifications ?

please state them here clearly before we could have a proper discourse on any issue at all . . . cool
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2008
@Tkb417

whats the point arguing with someone who agrees/admits he can be called up to be interviewed by peeps like u and I ?

It sure shows he knows he is way down the ladder . . . praying for people way up to be halted is surely a sign of deep-seated hatred that never makes the initiator any more smarter/richer/wiser . . .so what gives ?

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wise words from the wise one grin grin

Thats the last from me to that poof!!!
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by ogs(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2008
@Tkb417 n @ Dr Kitaun

Trust me i never knew cyber f**ls still existed until i ran into the 2 of u. U guys are just St**id.

You guys are just cra*y, f**ls!!!

If you want to know how much I know bring your topis to the table wink, I would have loved to give u an insight into who u ve had the opportunity to chat with online for a while, but i bet u fraudsters/children will end up taking my name to the bank.

As for the interview thing, trust me I was just being PICTORIAL!!! I would walk out of the interview room cos I would not stand low lifers whose intellectual capability represents that of a 5yr old child to talk with me. I won't give u a chance.

Everyone has a price gang of f**ls.

I could give u f**ls lectures on finance for free and u would be glad u did.

About being HALTED, trust meguys u sound HALTED already, so y the need to RE-HALT u grin

Osagie n what!!! Osagie was a legend in his time to so many people in his good times. I appreciate evryone that has gone down the road of financial success to build a career. Y would u want to run people down? What has Osagie, PwC n Bode Agusto has to do with the DISREGARD u f**ls give them.

Agusto & PwC were just places I have passed thru in my career path, I am way above that now I now work somewhere else.

@tkb417: U made a name in PwC cheesy angry, trust me if u have ever worked in PwC u will know people don't make name there, all they make is a career because every staff that works there are tagged B & B (Best & Brightest), so how would u ve made a name. Ode!!! all u made was a career. Even the Partners there all made a career n not a name.

U guys just TURBO CHARGED me by ur posts. I last posted on Nairaland A YEAR AGO, but u guys brought me back. THANKS ANYWAY.

I look forward to reading the trash u send daily. I need to teach u KIDS some manners.

Cheers!!!

Merry Xmas in advance.

FYI I will be in PwC Nigeria today and might hook up with my old pals n discuss the f**ls I met at nairaland over a glass of wine at PLANNET 1 (PwC's end of yr get together).

Looking forward to hear from u again f**ls!!!
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2008
@Tkb417 n @ Dr Kitaun

Trust me i never knew cyber f**ls still existed until i ran into the 2 of u. U guys are just St**id.

You guys are just cra*y, f**ls!!!

If you want to know how much I know bring your topis to the table , I would have loved to give u an insight into who u ve had the opportunity to chat with online for a while, but i bet u fraudsters/children will end up taking my name to the bank.

As for the interview thing, trust me I was just being PICTORIAL!!! I would walk out of the interview room because I would not stand low lifers whose intellectual capability represents that of a 5yr old child to talk with me. I won't give u a chance.

Everyone has a price gang of f**ls.

I could give u f**ls lectures on finance for free and u would be glad u did.

About being HALTED, trust meguys u sound HALTED already, so y the need to RE-HALT u

Osagie n what!!! Osagie was a legend in his time to so many people in his good times. I appreciate evryone that has gone down the road of financial success to build a career. Y would u want to run people down? What has Osagie, PwC n Bode Agusto has to do with the DISREGARD u f**ls give them.

Agusto & PwC were just places I have passed through in my career path, I am way above that now I now work somewhere else.

@tkb417: U made a name in PwC , trust me if u have ever worked in PwC u will know people don't make name there, all they make is a career because every staff that works there are tagged B & B (Best & Brightest), so how would u ve made a name. Ode!!! all u made was a career. Even the Partners there all made a career n not a name.

U guys just TURBO CHARGED me by ur posts. I last posted on Nairaland A YEAR AGO, but u guys brought me back. THANKS ANYWAY.

I look forward to reading the trash u send daily. I need to teach u KIDS some manners.

Cheers!!!

Merry Xmas in advance.

FYI I will be in PwC Nigeria today and might hook up with my old pals n discuss the f**ls I met at nairaland over a glass of wine at PLANNET 1 (PwC's end of yr get together).

Looking forward to hear from u again f**ls!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
rflmao!!!!!
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by ogs(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2008
@TKB41[b]9[/b][color=#990000][/color], It is so obvious u lack xter n u r not aBOY of your words. I tot u said this was ur last post.

Anyways, this will be mine provided u don't stir my hornets' nest again. grin . I use my time attending to useful n sensible things/people, which either of u dont fit in.

Once again cheers!!!

rflmao!!! grin cheesy wink tongue tongue tongue tongue

I really wish we could have a decent chat n settle scores so that this topic will be put to rest.

Merry Xmas n a fulfilling year ahead, grin
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2008
@TKB419, It is so obvious u lack xter n u r not aBOY of your words. I tot u said this was ur last post.

Anyways, this will be mine provided u don't stir my hornets' nest again. . I use my time attending to useful n sensible things/people, which either of u don't fit in.

Once again cheers!!!

rflmao!!!

I really wish we could have a decent chat n settle scores so that this topic will be put to rest.

Merry Xmas n a fulfilling year ahead

and how did i respond to u? my lips were sealed.
not saying norrin no more

bring on d interesting topic and lets digest.
but dont start with ur ROA and stuvvs o grin grin
If thats what ure interested in, kindly open another thread to teach others. This thread is strictly on UBA's upward review of emoluments which i think its stale.

bring on ur topics and ill be too willing to do justice to them (FINANCE)
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by seunallday: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
what r u two grown men bickerin about?

u have no idea how funny u sound slugging it out on a two year old thread
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by tkb417(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
what r u two grown men bickerin about?

u have no idea how funny u sound slugging it out on a two year old thread
no mind us jare. men can do like kids sometimes tho grin
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by DrKitaun(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
ogs:

@TKB41[b]9[/b][color=#990000][/color], It is so obvious u lack xter n u r not aBOY of your words. I tot u said this was ur last post.

Anyways, this will be mine provided u don't stir my hornets' nest again. grin . I use my time attending to useful n sensible things/people, which either of u dont fit in.

Once again cheers!!!

rflmao!!! grin cheesy wink tongue tongue tongue tongue

Merry Xmas n a fulfilling year ahead, grin

one word for u ; SENSELESS !!! cool
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by Sholiza: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2009
I write to take exception to some of the misinformation about my EMPLOYER's pay pack.
Pls let's take note,an ET in UBA goes home monthly with not less than N120,000.
I should know better.
1 luv!
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by yungwun(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2009
[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

It is so funny when two grown men behave like a couple of antsy old hags.
I also take serious exception to OGS' manner and tone of speech.
For someone who is a 'financial analyst', the speed at which you resorted to gutter language and expletives leaves so little to be desired. I expected a certain level of decorum from you and to say the very least, you actually gave a very bad impression of yourself, first as a human being, secondly as a man, and lastly as a thoroughbred professional that you are supposed to be. Unless you are not. Mentioning Pwc, accenture, etc does not validate who you are.
what do you think people who are working for fortune 500 companies would say, if you are already being a loud mouth with accenture?

@ Tk and Doc, you both sounded reasonable at first, so I was perturbed when you decided to trade a few words with Ogs.
Guys, there are more serious issues to talk about than this.
You guys succeeded in skewing this post from the original purpose to these exchanges.
Remember, guys no dey run their mouths!!
[/size]
[/font][/font][/size][/size][/color]

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Kudos to UBA. They still have some way to go but this is nice.[/font][/size]
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by DrKitaun(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
yungwun:

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

It is so funny when two grown men behave like a couple of antsy old hags.
I also take serious exception to OGS' manner and tone of speech.
For someone who is a 'financial analyst', the speed at which you resorted to gutter language and expletives leaves so little to be desired. I expected a certain level of decorum from you and to say the very least, you actually gave a very bad impression of yourself, first as a human being, secondly as a man, and lastly as a thoroughbred professional that you are supposed to be. Unless you are not. Mentioning Pwc, accenture, etc does not validate who you are.
what do you think people who are working for fortune 500 companies would say, if you are already being a loud mouth with accenture?

@ Tk and Doc, you both sounded reasonable at first, so I was perturbed when you decided to trade a few words with Ogs.
Guys, there are more serious issues to talk about than this.
You guys succeeded in skewing this post from the original purpose to these exchanges.
Remember, guys no dey run their mouths!!
[/size]
[/font][/font][/size][/size][/color]

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Kudos to UBA. They still have some way to go but this is nice.[/font][/size]

1st class derangement dey worry u . . . tongue

what has e-life got to do with working in Fortune 500 coys ?

abegiii . . .make we hear word jare ! how come I missed this all along grin grin
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by MyPeace(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2009
you never miss oo, u can start ur own.
Re: At Last, UBA Has Reviewed Its Pay Upwards by carpenter(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2016
It has been about 7 years now, I hope you guys will read this and laugh about how naughty you all were. Haba! Ni to ri Olorun

Remember the internet never forgets...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Choice.: Between Learning Tailoring And Venturing Into Pharmacy. / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? / Whatsapp Marketing Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.