Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad (47124 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by babeosisi: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yesterday I said Nigerian men were despicable and some people wanted to drink acid.
They enjoy seeing females naked
They strip women naked,accuse them to strip them and when there are no readily available other females,they strip their own mothers
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Dareal90s(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mad ppl, that's how most of their family do fight over here, they ar d only ones that always fight eachoda. Most landlord ar just waiting for their rent to finish b4 chasing dem out.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
babeosisi:
Yesterday I said Nigerian men were despicable and some people wanted to drink acid.
They strip women naked,accuse them to strip them and when there are no readily available other females,they strip their own mothers

WHERE U THERE?

HOW DO U KNOW THE MOTHER DID NOT THROW AWAY HER WRAPPER IN RAGE, WHERE SHE AND HER PIKIN DEY FIGHT? grin grin

ABOMINATION!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
THEY WANT TO FORM WHITE HERE?

PEOPLE I KNOW!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by goaldynboy: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
With a good Lawyer, the defence of "Self Defence" should avail Mr John! His mother is there as a Defence witness and to corroborate his defence!!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by skales67(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Afflalo:
igbo people are d most wicked set of people on earth...tufiakwa

At least the second son defended his mother. Of it were to be the gbegiri guzzlers aka sophisticated m0rons, the second one would have joined to beat her to death. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
okwute82:
I think the mum was hiding something ,she doesn't want to loose her two children,how can ur son start fighting u and naked u just because u want to calm him down. He is not alive to tell his own story
You obviously have met the woman, Oya! tell us! what the mother is hiding you live next to their house grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
goaldynboy:
With a good Lawyer, the defence of "Self Defence" should avail Mr John! His mother is there as a Defence witness and to corroborate his defence!!

NA LIE, THERE WITCH MOTHER HAVE GOT WAT SHE WANTED, BOTH HER CHILDREN ARE GOING DOWN.

SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB.

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by jelinco1982(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
She said no money 2 visit her son in police station & someone is talking about hiring good lawyer. How will she pay?
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
UNA NO SEE HOW MAMUZEE TWINS NOTICE SAY THEIR MAMA NA WITCH RUN. grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by skales67(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
babeosisi:

Shebi you have stopped taking your medications again? Mpama!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

At least the second son defended his mother. Of it were to be the gbegiri guzzlers aka sophisticated m0rons, the second one would have joined to beat her to death. grin grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny, what da hell is gbegiri?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by jaksmillioniar: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

Who wants to marry a nobody like you?
babeosisi:
will u shut up ur mouth wat in a woman body DAT we Neva seen
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by skales67(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
gypsey:
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny, what da hell is gbegiri?

A stupid kind of yamayama soup prepared from beans which looks like the excrement of a diarrhea-striken patient which is eaten by sophisticated m0rons

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by goaldynboy: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
blackmantis:
Someone mad enough to beat his mother and strip her N*ked will not blink before taking his younger brother's life for challenging him.

He should plead Self defence

Did you read the story at all?! It was the deceased (Osita) that beat his mother! It was also the deceased that brought the knife and attempted to cut his younger brother (John) but the latter out powered him, dispossessed him of the knife and eventually gave him a deadly blow that sent him to the world beyond!!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by goaldynboy: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
hammer6F:

NA LIE, THERE WITCH MOTHER HAVE GOT WAT SHE WANTED, BOTH HER CHILDREN ARE GOING DOWN.

SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB.

Oga! Law is not a guess work or superstition or hearsay!!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
goaldynboy:

Oga! Law is not a guess work!!

I AGREE WITH UR STATEMENT, VERY TRUE.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by blackmantis: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
goaldynboy:

Did you read the story at all?! It was the deceased (Osita) that beat his mother! It was also the deceased that brother the knife to cut his younger brother (John) but the latter out powered him, dispossessed him of the knife and eventually gave him a deadly blow that sent him to the world beyond!!

I said the one who defended his mum should plead self defence
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by freshvine(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's very dangerous for a single mother to raise up boys cos it mostly become a dysfunctional family in the absence of a father figure.

the first son seeing that theres no father would naturally want to play that role to protect the family but the mother will see that as a challenge and confront him constantly which will severe the son mother relationship into some sort of rivalry and emotional mother will pitch other children against him then the dye is cast.

had a dad been around, first son wont ursurp him and second son wont have the temerity to fight first son.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by idonhammer: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Still Igbo amaka

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
freshvine:
It's very dangerous for a single mother to raise up boys cos it mostly become a dysfunctional family in the absence of a father figure.

the first son seeing that theres no father would naturally want to play that role to protect the family but the mother will see that as a challenge and confront him constantly which will severe the son mother relationship into some sort of rivalry and emotional mother will pitch other children against him then the dye is cast.

had a dad been around, first son wont ursurp him and second son wont have the temerity to fight first son.

UNA DONE DEY CONFESS ABI, AFTER I FIRST OPEN UNA YANSH.

THAT IS HOW I ROLL, I LIKE TO CAST DOUBT FIRST, BECOS I KNOW PEOPLE WILL CONFESS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by goaldynboy: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
blackmantis:

I said the one who defended his mum should plead self defence

Alright Bro, but this your line was confusing: "....will not blink before taking his younger brother's life for challenging him"
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Freeman59: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
life is getting harder everyday. The things that happen in this world daily are hard to fathom. what anger will lead a man to hit his mum, tear her dress and attack his brother with a knife?
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by blackgold2018(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Anextin:
Haba, it was self defence nah, he didn't murder that bloody idiotic stupid foool, there's a clear eye witness. She has recounted what transpired so why are they holding the poor boy.
The mother is not enough evidence. Consider the possibility she's lying to defend her favourite son or the only surviving son.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by pek(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
somto10:
But dat brother dt stripped her mom must be crazy if not stupid
*his*
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

A stupid kind of yamayama soup prepared from beans which looks like the excrement of a diarrhea-striken patient which is eaten by sophisticated m0rons
oh!! hell No!!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by freshvine(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
hammer6F:

UNA DONE DEY CONFESS ABI, AFTER I FIRST OPEN UNA YANSH.

THAT IS HOW I ROLL, I LIKE TO CAST DOUBT FIRST, BECOS I KNOW PEOPLE WILL CONFESS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what language did u type in?
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
bro,,,,,defense in law you say?this is NIGERIA......no be USA or ENGLAND ooo,,,law wey senators dem selves no dey follow
lordtosan:
This will be a lot to take in for the poor woman.

Meanwhile, John has a defense in law and won't be convicted for murder. Our criminal justice system allows for self-defense against one's life. Osita probably would have killed John with the knife if John had not killed him first. No action will lie against John.
John might even be rewarded for killing such a numskull.

Mama, you will have your good son back. Just get a good lawyer. Osita deserved his death for beating and stripping you. Try not to mourn him biko. Take it you aborted him several years ago and his life was just a nightmare that you just woke up from.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
blackgold2018:
The mother is not enough evidence. Consider the possibility she's lying to defend her favourite son or the only surviving son.
Any mother would have done or do the same, it's like when me and me mates went shoplifting years ago when ever we were caught i would say it was just me who did the stealing to save 3 people going to prison cool. we took turns to go to prison.

She has lost one son Already she not prepared to loose the remaining son to prison.

They just have to believe her story as there were no other witnesses present at the time of the incident.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
pls who can tell me the title of this movie so that I will buy it at Alaba and also wait for the part2
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by egojeny1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Stripping his mother naked is like an abominable act. Then the brother who killed him took it to the extreme.
Self defence

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by somto10: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
pek:
*his*
ye...tenkiu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45-Year-Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.