Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone (589 Views)

How To Fix Incoming Call Busy Problems On Android & Iphone / Google Play Service Problems On My Povouir 2 / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone by Chimatexr3b(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
You phone was all new and shiny but a few months later, you realise that it is no longer as fast as it used to be.
You tap and swipe and it takes too long to respond. “Unfortunately the app isn’t responding” becomes a ubiquitous response.
You clear data and factory reset the phone several times till it turns into a futile quest. Well, this is the most common problem faced by almost all budget phone holders.
But why do phones hang?

check it up in the link below and its solution

Read More: http://www.chimatex.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-fix-hanging-problems-on-your.html

Re: How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:02am On Jul 16, 2018
My Camon X Pro does not hang.
Re: How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone by tafat: 5:43am On Jul 16, 2018
nice tips, this will really come in handy
Re: How To Fix Hanging Problems On Your Phone by tafat: 5:44am On Jul 16, 2018
a device that good shouldn't have any issues with hanging definitely
Abiodunspectre:
My Camon X Pro does not hang.

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Ordering Agent / Which Tecno Android Phone Can I Get For 15k-18k? / How To Solve Mathematics Using BING App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.