Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Wow! Someone Has Started A Gofundme To Raise The $100million - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wow! Someone Has Started A Gofundme To Raise The $100million (571 Views)

Any Thoughts About How To Find True Gofundme Reviews? / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Someone Has Started A Gofundme To Raise The $100million by DNaijab: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fans of the reality star Kylie Jenner have launched a campaign to help her raise the needed $100m to get her to One Billion.

The campaign was launched exactly one day after Forbes declared that Kylie Jenner is set to become one of the world’s youngest self-made billionaires with a current net worth of $900 million.
https://dailynaija.com/post/wow-someone-has-started-a-gofundme-to-raise-the-100million-kylie-jenner-needs-to-become-a-billionaire

Re: Wow! Someone Has Started A Gofundme To Raise The $100million by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
So I'll stupidly make myself poorer to make another a billionaire abi?

Ko le werk!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shop - MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Slim Saffiano Leather Wallet Red / ... / Cardi B's Met Gala Outfit Took 35 People More Than 2,000 Hours To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.