Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) (52255 Views)

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by jagabanjhn(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ex-glamour model left in agony after her fake boobs were melted by boiling water from hot water bottle

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES Nadine Foster's breasts started melting away within minutes after being scorched by the hot water

A former glamour model has revealed how she was left in agony after her fake boobs were melted by boiling water from a hot water bottle.

Nadine Foster's breasts started melting away within minutes after being scorched by the hot water.

She'd had a boob enlargement when she was 18 in order to help her modelling career, and said she had never had a problem with her 36E bust until then.

Nadine, now 29, was preparing the hot water bottle for her fiance, Kyle, when the accident happened as she attempted to seal it.

Nadine, from Pulborough, West Sussex, was then rushed to A&E to receive treatment for her burns earlier this year after the skin on her breasts began melting away within 20 minutes.

Now, Nadine is suffering from severe scarring on her chest and now has to regularly moisturise to her skin every day to speed up the healing process.

Nadine, a care co-ordinator, said: "My fiance wasn't very well and was shivering, so I decided to make him a hot water bottle.

"Because I was wearing a low-cut top, the water went straight onto my chest - but at first I thought the water was on my clothes.

"After quickly getting out of my clothes I noticed that my skin was starting to melt away on my chest.

"As a few more minutes went by I was screaming in agony because I was in so much pain and after checking with paramedics they told me to come into A&E.

"It then took me three weeks to recover, I'm still badly scarred and feel as though my chest will be ruined forever.

"I spent £5,000 on my breasts back in 2007, and I was petrified that my skin had burned away that much that it would melt away at the silicone implant underneath too - but thankfully it didn't."

Despite the boiling water pouring onto her skin, Nadine claims it took minutes before she even realised what was happening.

She said: "I think my body might have gone into shock because for minutes I thought my dress was just hot, but quickly my skin began bubbling and blistering.

"I was just hoping that there was no permanent damage done to the implants and that it would just be the skin surrounding them that was hurt.

"After having a cool shower, we were advised to go to the hospital as the burn across my chest was bigger than the palm of my hand.

"I stayed in the hospital over night to get my burns looked at and sorted, but in the end my skin just continued to peel away.

"I just still can't believe that something as simple as closing a hot water bottle has given me potentially a lifetime of scarring - I was just trying to be a good fiance!"

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-glamour-model-left-agony-12909806.amp

1 Share

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Go and fix another one

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by guuudy87(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fake doesn't last.

46 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
No, You people should keep tampering with God's work to please the people of the world.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fake is fake if you like turn it upside down.

You wanted it fake now you have trade mark .. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Croatia go win that world cup

14 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2018
ayama! fakers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by folake4u(f): 1:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Sighs...

Vanity upon vanity.

4 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Auladimeji2: 1:30am On Jul 14, 2018
98% of breast in the Westerner's countries are fake and Africa is the number one causes of the westerners having a fake boob because our woman loves flashing natural and big boob to spite the westerners

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Lol,
Didn't they give you incentives of Buy Two, Get Two Free ?!
Sorry ooo!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2018
The pain women go through to look good grin
I once saw a woman applying false eyelashes and it was like watching horror movie

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Epldaily(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by prela(f): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Yeepa..... Just the skin na, didn't melt the silicone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Ahahahahahaha
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Fake will always remain fake. I just hate fake things with passion. U r beautiful whichever u are created. Say no to fake things, people and lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
White women copying black women fake lives

1 Like

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by gudnex22(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
breast not chest
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by kurt09(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
China breast.

1 Like

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
She should have also filled up with fake hot water......
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
Croatia go win that world cup
For where

7 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by itchie: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Her fake boobs got deflated? Make she get vulcanizer to pump am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by potent5(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Damn!
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
If e no be original, e no fit be like original grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by john650(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
You would think the first thing she would think of doing is having the doctors remove the stupid silicone.

You cannot buy common sense.

1 Like

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Upon all the shakara, see where it landed her.

vanity upon vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
If e no be original, e no fit be like original grin

Na him make me like ya dimple as e be original so cool

Not those ones that go and drill hole on one cheek by force and be claiming they too have dimple grin
Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Disgusting!!
Team Make up una de See am!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.