Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. (689 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Martinez19(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Somewhere around september 2016, I sat in my room and I was at a point in my life where I started doubting the efficacy and truthfulness of yahweh and his word. Normally, the longer you live and the more exposure and experiences you have in life the wiser and learned you should become. I had experienced enough at that to know that christianity doesn't add up and I was aware of the flaws of the bible after arguing with nairalanders, reviewing atheists memes, YouTube videos and listening to Richard Dawkins.

Out of nowhere, I said to my self "there is so much talk about the existence of god and power of yahweh, his existence and other spiritual stuffs yet events always unfolded as if their is no god or the interventions of spiritual powers. It's strictly cause and effect and us pulling the strings". This observation of mine is so right on the money and I dear you to prove me wrong. Things always take their natural course regardless of what we believe and there is no where a god or spiritual power has been known to help people. We are all at the mercy of the law of nature.

My observations was due to my experience about miracles and healing and I saw statistically, christians were not better than non-christians in recovery from sickness and diseases despite the fact that they prayed. It wasn't only this discovery that startled me, the hypocrisy, bias and mental gymnastics done to denial these facts and live in oblivion to them by christians disappointed me. Why go through the stress of living and maintaining a lie when you simply accept the truth?It is true that human wickedness, greed and stupidity are the breeding ground on which organised religion flourishes.

People have always talked about the mysterious plan of god. This plan is so mysterious that both atheists and theists can't figure it out. It's so mysterious that it justifies any outcome hence a very good and persistent excuse to vindicate god in the event of tragedy. Isn't it striking to note that, at all times, the outcomes of god's mysterious plan is perfectly consistent with his nonexistence. Think.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by dalaman: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Interesting.
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Martinez19(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2018
HopefulLandlord, HardMirror, hahn, Johnydon22, 1Sharon, Tozara, Ladyhippolyta88, 0temSapien, segunojo886, Seun, Adepeter2027, dalaman, proudgorgeousga, akintom, etc.
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Martinez19:

My observations was due to my experience about miracles and healing and I saw statistically, christians were not better than non-christians in recovery from sickness and diseases despite the fact that they prayed. It wasn't only this discovery that startled me, the hypocrisy, bias and mental gymnastics done to denial these facts and live in oblivion to them by christians disappointed me.

Why go through the stress of living and maintaining a lie when you simply accept the truth?

It is true that human wickedness, greed and stupidity are the breeding ground on which organised religion flourishes.

ACCURATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by hahn(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
God's plan is so mysterious that even it doesn't know what it is going to do next cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Dantedasz(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Martinez19:

Out of nowhere, I said to my self "there is so much talk about the existence of god and power of yahweh, his existence and other spiritual stuffs yet events always unfolded as if their is no god or the interventions of spiritual powers. It's strictly cause and effect and us pulling the strings". This observation of mine is so right on the money and I dear you to prove me wrong. Things always take their natural course regardless of what we believe and there is no where a god or spiritual power has been known to help people. We are all at the mercy of the law of nature.

Maybe God is Nature?
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Martinez19(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Dantedasz:

Maybe God is Nature?
The god of christianity or any Abrahamic religion, as given in the holy text, isn't nature. The god of christianity and it's doctrines are my focus. As far as I know, nature never promised to heal the sick or raise the dead and nature never demanded faith and worship.

Nevertheless, I know we are at the mercy of the law of nature. Nature and cause and effects will run their courses regard of our will and beliefs. In sense, nature and cause and effect is god.
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by akintom(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Blessed be God of Reason, who constantly enrich our minds with knowledge, understanding and wisdom. In this God we discovered riches and glory of imagination and the liberty. Forever dwelling in peace and happiness. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by johnydon22(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Dantedasz:

Maybe God is Nature?

Spinoza God? I think that makes more sense
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Dantedasz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
johnydon22:

Spinoza God? I think that makes more sense

In my opinion,it is the only thing that makes sense and explains how we got here.

1 Like

Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by johnydon22(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dantedasz:

In my opinion,it is the only thing that makes sense and explains how we got here.

Do you think a Spinoza God is sentient?
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Dantedasz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
johnydon22:

Do you think a Spinoza God is sentient?

No.
God simply is an unfeeling force of nature. When you look at God from this angle everything falls in place.
If God and nature are one and the same thing. It explains the sorrow of the world. God is not love. God just is.
Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Omooba224: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Martinez19:
Somewhere around september 2016, I sat in my room and I was at a point in my life where I started doubting the efficacy and truthfulness of yahweh and his word. Normally, the longer you live and the more exposure and experiences you have in life the wiser and learned you should become. I had experienced enough at that to know that christianity doesn't add up and I was aware of the flaws of the bible after arguing with nairalanders, reviewing atheists memes, YouTube videos and listening to Richard Dawkins.

My observations was due to my experience about miracles and healing and I saw statistically, christians were not better than non-christians in recovery from sickness and diseases despite the fact that they prayed. It wasn't only this discovery that startled me, the hypocrisy, bias and mental gymnastics done to denial these facts and live in oblivion to them by christians disappointed me. Why go through the stress of living and maintaining a lie when you simply accept the truth?It is true that human wickedness, greed and stupidity are the breeding ground on which organised religion flourishes.

People have always talked about the mysterious plan of god. This plan is so mysterious that both atheists and theists can't figure it out. It's so mysterious that it justifies any outcome hence a very good and persistent excuse to vindicate god in the event of tragedy. Isn't it striking to note that, at all times, the outcomes of god's mysterious plan is perfectly consistent with his nonexistence. Think.
This is amazingly wonderful. This requires a high level of consciousness to arrive at this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. by Martinez19(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Omooba224:
This is amazingly wonderful. This requires a high level of consciousness to arrive at this..
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Sisters Sexually Abused By Same Beast(sorry, I Meant Priest)!!! / ‘bishop’ Gets ‘dethroned’ Because He Can't Take His Eyes Off Onyii Alex’s Curves / Don Daniels Receives Mercedes Benz Worth 12 Million Naira As Gift (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.