Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (61779 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by fasho01(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
See how humble the he-goat is looking.. Useless pedophile

2 Likes

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
He learnt it from a cone head

I'm sure about that
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by iamnavy1: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
post=69352545:
He should be castrated straight up

Don't forget your own might be at the corner
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can't they just make it a law to cut off ones preek if found guilty of rape?

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Na so so dem go dey rape pikin for their side yet dem go turn around and call us paedophiles.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Even with two wives. Some men are really dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Born2Breed:
Even with two wives. Some men are really dogs.

Yet the stupid men say polygamy helps stops adultery and cheating on ur wife.

Stupid lot

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
E no go in anyway better for this man in Jesus name (Amen). E don ruin this girl life. Not now buh later in life.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
I would have said that this man is retarded but I realized we have people like him in the senate. Yerima loves diddling little girls too and has proudly come out on TV to express it. [b]Our Catholic bishops like it too but they prefare cute small boys sucking their peckers while they read the Song of Solomon. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why should folks around take the law into their hands when 21 years behind bar awaits the niggar?
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by brownhawk: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dtribeless:
Why is the girl on her knees?Africans no sabi victim!!!!!!!
victim as how. Tho she's underage, she consented to the sex. I believe her place is rehab centre

2 Likes

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
muhammed50:
And the ibos keep disgracing us!
Why?
Pedophiles!
the man is from Akwa Ibom state. Didn't you read the story? Or you think tribal slur is a joke.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by brownhawk: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
I forgot to mention.
#igboamaka.

@MissRaine69, quote me today and drown
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
it's finished in Nigeria no more good news again
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by MsGood(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why is she kneeling down? The poor girl needs therapy, not punishment. This could destroy her life forever. People need to really watch out for kids around them.

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bastard
Chop his thing off
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
muhammed50:
And the ibos keep disgracing us! Why? Pedophiles!

You are a bloody tribalist....

Better stop it
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
brownhawk:
I forgot to mention. #igboamaka.
@MissRaine69, quote me today and drown

You are a bloody tribalist man..

Igbos are hardworking
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Na so so dem go dey rape pikin for their side yet dem go turn around and call us paedophiles.

My brother stop being tribalistic...

It's not good for our growing democracy
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by lawquery: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Castrate him.

God help us...Of all the women on planet Earth na Underage em see..

Is well..
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by brownhawk: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

You are a bloody tribalist man..

Igbos are hardworking
lol. Sharrap modafuckrr. Igbos aka the Igbo people of portorportor region have made themselves the most mocked tribe due to their disrespect and disregard for others. Just for u to know u guys are not as good as u are. U lean too much on ur "hardwork". What bullshit have igbo done in their life apart from producing faaakkke aba clothing. I'm so sad that I keep going to boutique to buy clothes at expensive price only to realize they are igbo trash that can't last for a month. Go and die jor
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by preciousaang(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
cityofindustry:
He was not sleeping with her, he raped her !!! Gosh
Whether he forced her or not it is still a rape since she is very underaged.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
I always fear the man with multiple wives and/or girlfriends compared to single men when around my women. It's like there is a spirit attached to toto: those who get it the most always want more, in the most brainless ways possible. It's like they plan to die inside.

It reminds me of the time in my village when a bikeman with three wives and six children decided to rape a deaf and dumb female passenger.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
men can like tight kpekus wen dey put dem 4 trouble all the time. Roast the prick
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Somebody's child ! How could he be so stupid? Very very weak man. .I want his head cut off. .
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is pure wickedness.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka
Enjoy your sweet ban.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
brownhawk:
victim as how. Tho she's underage, she consented to the sex. I believe her place is rehab centre

Are you ok? Can a kid consent to anything? Do you know what grooming is?

Cunt

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Should I say this is a demonic manifestation on the man?.... Two wife.... Four live samples of enough is enough...... And you went ahead with a toddler who doesn't know where to start bathing her body well......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.